Trastevere G is a comfortable 65-square metres (700 Sq.Ft.) two bedroom apartment with roof top terrace located on the 2nd floor of a characteristic Roman 4 storey building with elevator, on the picturesque district of Trastevere. It is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break away from the crowded city center roads and hotels but at the same time looking for very quiet accommodation for light sleepers in the very centre of Rome. It sleeps 8 guests.
This apartment boasts 1 family bedrooms for 4 people with two large single beds (that can be joined on request in a large kingsize bed), one bunk bed (cm and one wardrobe, 1 double bedroom with two large single beds cm. (that can be joined on request in a large kingsize bed) and one wardrobe.
Sitting room with double sofa bed (cm. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Inches), large table for up to 10 people with chairs, smart TV connected to Internet with satellite channels and a small but nice balcony with view on the alley.
Fully equipped kitchen with adjustable table with chairs for up to 6 persons.
One full bathroom with shower.
In the building right opposite is a wonderful roof top terrace at your disposal (shared with my other guests and accesible with some steep steps) equipped with tables and chairs where you can relax after sightseeing or enjoy your outdoor meal.
In the apartments are pillows and blankets. Bed sheets (for twin beds) are provided at a cost of 5 Euros per person. Towels, tea towel and bath mat can be hired at additional cost of 5 Euros per person.
Flatinrome Trastevere is a complex of 5 different size (from studio to 3 bedrooms and from 2 to 14 people) vacation apartments that can accommodate up to 41 persons in total, 31 in the same building, plus 10 in the bulding just opposite. The nearby public parking makes it a great choice for those arriving by car. The apartments are furnished in the practical but elegant Ikea style. You’ll find all the comforts you could wish, including air conditioning and WiFi Wlan Internet connection in every room, washing machine, TV with Satellite channels, telephone with free calls to European and North American land lines.
Nota bene: this is not a tourist activity, but a short-term lease. As a result, tourist tax for this apartment is not due and, upon arrival, we will sign a short stay rental agreement. Extra services (i.e. cleaning, linen, etc.) will be invoiced separately.
Interaction with guests
* 24 hours assistance for any issue not only pertaining to the apartment
Other things to note
Tourist tax to pay at arrival: 3,50 Euros per adult per night (over 10 years old) for a maximum of 10 nights
This rate includes:
* Final cleaning
* Air conditioning (1.6-30.9) and heating (1.11-15.4)
* Free Wi-Fi connection
* Free calls to Italian, Western Europe and North America land lines
* Cleaning assurance: if you do not find the apartment as clean as you expected, please let me know within 24 hours of your arrival and I have the apartment cleaned again, free of charge.
* The provision of linen (sheets, towels, tea cloth and bathmat) is not included in the rental rate and will be charged at a rate of cost 10 Euros per person, or you can bring your own linen and towels to avoid having to pay this cost
* Car transfer to/from airport/stations (15 Euros per person, 60 Euros minimum fee)
* Baby cot (less than 2 yo) : free (please note that I do not provide linen, blankets or pillows for the baby cot)
CHECKIN TIME : between 4pm and 8pm (exact time to be agreed 1 week in advance). Late checkin (after 8pm) is 30 Euros.
CHECKOUT TIME : between 8am and 10am (exact time to be agreed at your arrival). Early checkout (before 8am) is 30 Euros.
This host has 131 reviews for other properties.View other reviews