About this listing
The apartment is on the ground floor and is made up of a living/dining room with a sofa-bed for one or two, one large double bedroom on the loft. The kitchen area - which is part of the living room - has a four-ring hob and a gas oven with grill, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Bathroom with shower. Satellite TV, DVD and radio. Bed linen, towels, tablecloths, dishtowels etc. are provided. A child's cot is also available. You can spend a relaxing holiday in the country and still be in the immediate vicinity of Rome. Vigna Licia is only 18 Km from the centre of the city and 9 Km from the ring road (GRA).
There is a private large furnished garden. A laundry room is available for guests as are the five-a-side football pitch, a swing, children's games, table tennis, Swimming pool (open from may to october), bicycles and a common parking area.
Interaction with guests
The sea is also not far with the beautiful beaches of Torvaianica and Pratica di Mare only about 15 Km away. The Roman castles in the villages of Rocca di Papa, Grottaferrata, Albano and Ariccia, the spectacular summer residence of the Pope and some fabulous lakes are only 15 Km away. In the area immediately around the house there is a riding school, some tennis courts and a public swimming pool not to mention the opportunities to go jogging or have a walk in the countryside.Just a few steps down the road from Vigna Licia, there is a small grocer’s and a butcher’s.
service connecting Vigna Licia with the centre of Rome.
Every 30 / 45 minutes, the 703 bus travels to the “EUR Fermi” station on “Linea B” of the Rome Metro (Underground) system. From there, you can quickly reach the historical centre of the city and the Vatican without having to worry about parking.
If you would rather use your car, you can drive to the EUR-Laurentina station on “Linea B” of the Metro in about 15 minutes. There is a huge car park that can accommodate over 1000 cars and it will only cost you € 1,50 (for a stay of up to 12 hours).
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Swimming pool and Hot Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs & pool without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.
10. Fireplace; it is not operational
11. Bathroom and WC: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to € 300,00.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Nature, animals, books and especially traveling. I'm lucky, I've seen a lot of places in this world! And I can to make your trip in Rome a truly experience, off of the beaten path. You will enjoy the roman countryside so close to the Eternal City and in the same time so quiet. And I can guide you to discover the great beauty of Rome.
My apartments are loved and cared in every single thing and you will find everything you need.
My life motto is: "Let him that would move the world, first move himself!"
Natura, animali, viaggi, libri. Queste sono le cose di cui non posso fare a meno.
Le mie case sono curate e amate. immerse in un bellissimo e super curato giardino, a pochi passi da Roma, ma lontano dal caos e dalla confusione.
Il mio ospite si sentirà a casa, coccolato ma senza subire invasioni e immerso nella natura.