ILLiGY is nestled in the Hwagae valley of Mt. Jiri by the famous Cherry Blossom Rd. In walking distance there are Ssang-gye-sa temple and Green Tea Museum/ plantations as well as some nice hiking trails.
We have 5 rooms; you can book for a bed, a room or the entire house.
ILLiGY also has a two-bedroom private house on the 2nd floor with fully equipped kitchen- please see for my other posting.
It is a perfect base camp for exploring Mt. Jiri or suthern part of Korea.
★ Even though it appears booked out on the calendar, we may have more rooms available. So please ask!
- 1 Twin (Korean style floor bedding)
- 2 Doubles (double/ queen size bed)
- 1 Dormitory for 4
- 1 Family Room for max.8
(spacious room with a table set)
Each Room with;
- Private Bathroom (soap, toothpaste, shampoo...)
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioner/ Heater
- Cafe; coffee, green tea, cake and pizza with Wi-fi use.
- Garden tables
- Refrigerator, electric pot, drinking water and cups in the hallway
- Laundry machine and outside laundry line
- Books and musical instruments in the cafe
- BBQ grill
- Outdoor Kitchen for simple cooking
(Indoor kitchen available in off- season)
Interaction with guests
We interact with guests anytime during the working hours. (8am-10pm)
You can meet other guests in the cafe or other common area.
Other things to note
ILLiGY Cafe offers various local tea and coffee of 1st grade beans including something to eat like Pizza. Interact with other guests here or just have a rest.
Books and musical instruments.
There are many Korean restaurants nearby.
Heavy drinking and smoking is not allowed at ILLiGY. You can be deported for the violation of the rules.