This private studio apartment is a retreat in vibrant University City with central air, free 24/7 street parking, and a kitchen w full-sized fridge. Close to everything: Center City, U.Penn, hospitals, and transportation in a fun & accessible West Philly neighborhood. Recently updated pics and upgraded management as of 10/2017!
With accommodations for 1-4 people, this apartment is totally private, and well appointed with amenities. The full kitchen is ready for cooking and stocked with microwave and toaster oven, coffee maker and electric kettle. Also provided: toiletries, feminine hygiene products, ironing board, iron, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, towels, and linens.
Guests have exclusive, private use of this 2nd-floor studio apartment. Also includes elevator access, free street parking and a laundry facility on site.
Interaction with guests
This is a self-check-in listing with detailed instructions included in the "house manual." Since you have exclusive use of this studio apartment, you can comfortably enjoy total privacy. I am responsive and available by Airbnb messaging or text.
Other things to note
Television and cable programming are not provided. The apartment is intended to provide a place of peaceful retreat.
I care about your comfort, and it is my pleasure to hear from you if there are any issues.
Cellphone Service reception: A few guests report having issues with an unreliable cell phone reception inside the apartment, particularly on Verizon's network. It was suggested that guests be advised to download a wifi talking app as a backup in case the cell phone network is poor.
- No third party bookings. Only guests who are registered with their own Airbnb account may reserve the room for themselves and guests who will be with them.
- Guests are responsible for obtaining and confirming check in instructions from the "house manual" that is available at the time of booking. If you are new to Airbnb or can not access your reservation details, please contact Airbnb customer support.
- Message me that you've read the "house manual" completely and understand your Airbnb itinerary (including the lockbox code and instructions for getting your keys from the lockbox).
-Quiet hours are before 8am and after 10pm.
- Treat my home with the care and respect you give your own.
- Please let me know your anticipated arrival time and departure times (as soon as you know them).
- Do not obtain your house key prior to check in time of 4pm, please.
- No smoking! Guests will be assessed a $50 fee for smoking in the apartment.
- Take your trash with you when you leave. Dumpsters are behind the building.
- Leave the residence as you found it.
Sorry.. no pets at this time.
Ask for what you need. Mistakes and oversights happen. I'm a human! Please give me the opportunity to help you, fix it, replace it, wash it, and otherwise completely satisfy you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve your visit!!
Please leave your bed unmade on the day of your departure.
Take your bathroom and kitchen trash out with you when you go. The dumpsters are behind the building and can be most easily accessed by turning left into the hallway and exiting left down the back stairway. The building does not recycle, unfortunately.
Wash and rack your dishes.
Make sure you've taken all personal belongings with you.
Lock the door behind you when you leave.
Return the keys to the lockbox and scramble the code. Lost or unreturned keys will incur a $50 replacement fee.
Thank you for using Airbnb!
I am an addiction counselor, a creative change agent, and a Quaker. I have a Masters of Divinity from Earlham School of Religion. I work full time as Director of Admissions for a partial care mental health and substance abuse treatment program. I have a background in music and theatre, and I enjoy the great outdoors. I am building an entrepreneurial ministry called The Bridge, to provide affordable clinical care, training, and creative recovery to diverse communities.