• Lake front home with gentle grade to shore
• Newly remodeled with open floor plan
• 26x15ft (8x5m) all glass sun room with cathedral ceilings
• Large private deck area
• 26x15ft (8x5m) living area
• 5min from 76 Blvd
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite washer + dryer
• Cable TV Comcast
Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive $50 off your stay: airbnb.com/c/acoltrin?s=41
Right on the lake in a cove (no to little wind) with calm water
• The whole home and beach
• Boat (2) ramps close to the house that provides easy access to the water
• Parking lot across the street from the house for parking boats and trailers. Or under the carport with an outdoor camera for monitoring (ADT)
Interaction with guests
I give you proper privacy while allowing you access to a local contact should any issue arise.
Other things to note
Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive $50 off your stay: airbnb.com/c/drusteen
｡If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
｡If you smoke, PLEASE smoke outside. Absolutely no smoking in the house. And, dispose of your cigarette butts
｡Be respectful of quiet hours from 9pm-9am on weekdays and 9am-midnight on weekends (Frid-Sat).
This host has 121 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Love people, Love food, Love fun, Love learning new things and love children of all ages.
Of course, I love Airbnb.
In my free time, I sail, I bike, and I read.
Welcome to Montana!