In the Heart of the City with zero time to all things ATX! huge front and back porches on this 6-rooms, 3000sqft home with a ginormous kitchen, parking and FOUR full baths. Operating License: OL 20I6-0twotree662
Liability Waiver: We are happy to host you. You assume responsibility for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage.
You agree to indemnify/hold harmless the tenant, landlord and property management company from any loss, liability, damage or cost incurred by you or your guests related to your stay at this property. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the tenant/landlord/ property management.
IN GENERAL: Please respect our home and ours neighbors.
This is not a place to throw a loud party. Please leave the place like you found it. Thank you!
1. Occupancy #'s: Rates are quoted based on the number of persons in your group that YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO AIRBNB. All persons entering the premises are counted as chargeable guests. A FALSE REPRESENTATION OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOME MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $500 PER PERSON PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT. **Over occupancy is a serious violation of this rental agreement**
2. Be a good neighbor: We live in a great community. Our neighbors understand that your group is here to have a good time. At the same time, your respect for them and their home is very important. Please keep loud noise on the property to a minimum. Neighbor complaints may result in fines taken from your deposit. Please refrain from loud music and talking/yelling outside the home, especially at late or early hours.
CITY NOISE RESTRICTIONS
•“A person may not make noise or play a musical instrument audible to an adjacent business or residence between 10:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m."
•“A person may not use sound equipment that produces sound audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area between 10:00pm and 10:00am."
•“A person may not use sound equipment audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area that produces sound in excess of 75 decibels."
3. NO beverages other than water are allowed in the bedrooms. You will be charged a fine of $200 or more if beverage stains have to be removed from bedding.
4. LAUNDRY: Only use the beds, sleeping spaces, sheets, blankets, pillows, TOWELS, etc. that you need during your stay.
Leave all non-used items such as this as they were at check-in.
THIS SAVES TIME AND IT HELPS ENSURE EFFICIENT TURNOVER FOR THE NEXT GUESTS; AND IT SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT! Leave used towels in the bathtub(s).
If you use a sleeping space, please leave it un-made, so that we know it needs to be turned over. Leave all bedding/blankets/pillows out on the respective sleeping surfaces or piled nicely in one area of the house. Do not refold/remake these items, as they may be mistakenly perceived not to have been used. We will take care of that!
5. Smoking is allowed outside only. All butts/ashes/other remnants must be removed or trashed appropriately by Guest before check out. Collect butts in a disposable receptacle (ex: solo cup) and discard in sealed trash as described below. NEVER THROW YOUR BUTTS ON THE GROUND. IT IS A FIRE HAZARD. Failure to comply with this result could result in a $300 fine.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. Please leave all used towels in the bathtub(s) before departure. Please leave all linens on their respective sleeping spaces.
7. Empty all trashcans. All garbage must be bagged, and placed in the proper receptacle.
8. Dishes: Please wash all dishes used. Place clean dishes back in their respective drawer/cupboard/area. Place all final dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Please start dishwasher before final departure.
9. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
10. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
11. When not in home, please close and lock all windows and doors.
12. Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
ENJOY YOUR STAY !
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Moved to Austin for school and like many others, fell in love with the city and especially the Austin vibe and food scene.
Hope by staying at our laid back abode, you will be able to experience all that Austin has to offer and enjoy the great people and places that charmed us into establishing roots.
Even in a city known for 'different', Austin pushes the free- and forward-thinking envelope just a little bit further. This home I'm offering is in a great spot--so close to fab food, bars, wineries, Barton Springs and downtown.
What I love about Austin
1. Food - I love food a little more than others, ask me about the best eats here!
2. Great Outdoors - Off beaten hiking paths, Zilker Park and Barton Springs
3. Coffee Shops - Can't live without my cuppa latte
Fun facts about me:
1. I like my music loud and my naps long
2. Visited 40 countries, hopefully it will be a 100 in the next decade
3. Worked in a food truck selling Spanish tapas (Yum!)