About this listing
Amazing location in a security building at the base of the Hollywood Hills, minutes from Runyon Canyon, 2 gyms, Ralphs, great coffee, movies, loads of restaurants, take-outs and bars, Dry cleaners, & public transport (bus and train.)
• Luxurious open plan living area freshly painted with designer hues, with polished concrete floors, large windows, round cafe table and modular sofa
• Fabulous stainless steel modern kitchenette incorporating brand new Liebherr fridge, Viking microwave, and kitchen essentials, including a high-speed blender/mixer
• Beautiful bedroom with brand new queen bed suite and large wardrobe
• Separate bathroom with bath and shower facilities
• AC with central heating
Fully Furnished with Basic Cable, High Speed Wireless, Water, and Gas included.
Close to public transport:
* Trains (the red line to Downtown and Universal City)
* Buses (including to the Grove and LACMA)
If this is your first visit to L.A., or if you are interested in exploring the city generally, there are lots of tour buses that will seek your business as you stroll down the nearby Walk of Fame on Hollywood Blvd!
This place is for one person only. No smoking. No pets without the host's consent. No late night parties, noise or guests. Thank you!