"La Maison des deux Châteaux" is a magnificent architect-designed house, with a very high ceiling and large picture windows, all comfort, a heated swimming pool in season and a beautiful garden of the Mediterranean type, located in an exceptional setting.
Extraordinary views of the Cathar castles of Peyrepertuse and Quéribus.
Very well located in the Corbières, Aude, to delve into the universe of the Cathar country.
Ideal hiking, biking and more.
50 km from the Mediterranean Sea.
The "maison des deux châteaux" can accommodate from 8 to 9 people. It is located in a small housing estate consisting of a single street, in the village of Duilhac sous Peyrepertuse.
It is an ideal house to be rented to two families with children, because each one can have its independent part, and also regroup around the main kitchen and its large living room.
The house is completely integrated in the landscape, with its wooden facade, vertically open and very large picture windows. The interior spaces have beautiful volumes and are architected in a way to make the most of the beautiful views. Some windows frame the landscape of the garrigue and the valley like paintings. It is a passive house with a natural ventilation system by windows installed in height.
It is on a single level accessed by stairs. The swimming pool (7m x 3.3m), fenced, is heated in season. The garden is a little on the heights, with small corners and very nice views over the valleys. It is wild, garrigue type and green oak with rocks.
The house is equipped with WIFI.
Parking for three cars.
(8 to 9 people), 160 m2
• Four bedrooms, all equipped with good quality bedding: a 160 cm double room with a private balcony, a 160 cm double room, a twin room + a drawer bed, a twin room beds
• A full-featured designer kitchen with a glass-ceramic hob, an eco-friendly dishwasher, a large Bosch 200 liter fridge with a freezer compartment, 3 drawers (70 liters), oven, microwave, An espresso coffee machine (lavazza amodo mio), a coffee maker, and a kettle.
• Living room (equipped kitchen, dining room, living room) with: ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, television. TNT HD, Blue Ray CD player, USB drive.
• A large living room with a smart Panasonic 3D TV, 102 cm, TNT HD, a Blue Ray 3D player, 3D glasses, Hi-Fi, CD player, ipod, bluetooth, ipad and astronomical telescope.
• Two bathrooms; One with bath and 2 sinks, one with shower and washbasin and wc. Each is equipped with a heated towel rail and hairdryer.
• an independent WC
• a laundry room on the ground floor, with a washing machine, dryer and freezer.
As a nearby sporting activity, there is of course free tennis for our guests, hiking, horse riding (4km in Rouffiac-des-Corbières), canyoning (12 km to the gorges of Galamus), via ferrata, The paragliding, the quad, ....
In the summer, the verdouble gorges and its waterfalls invite you to swim in a natural place of beauty.
You can visit the citadels of vertigo, the castle of Peyrepertuse and the castle of Quéribus, the gorges of Galamus and its hermitage, the castle of Aguilar, the castle of Puylaurens, Termes and Villerouge -Termenes.
A little further, the medieval abbey of Lagrasse and the abbey of Fontfroide, the village of Rennes-the castle.
At 1h00 from the Mediterranean Sea and 1h15 from Spain.
Free access for our guests to a tennis court outside, 2 mn on foot.
Interaction with guests
We live 8 km from Duilhac, where we hold a guest house and will be delighted to bring you all the necessary information about the region and its tourist activities.
Other things to note
Bed linen is provided.
In summer, La maison des deux châteaux "is rented from Saturday to Saturday for a minimum week. We grant a 10% discount on the second week rented.
Non-smoking house. Pets not allowed.
The tenant is responsible for any damage arising from is done. He is required to be insured by a holiday-type insurance contract for these various risks. This insurance is usually included in your home insurance, ask your insurer.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews