Elegant, modern & extremely well located; This spacious water view Loft is located on the Penthouse of the hottest square in old Montreal. It Comfortably fits 6 people, Checking-in is very easy with door codes to get in and out of the building! Sleeping arrangement: 1 queen size bed in bedroom, 1 queen size sofa bed in living room, 1 double bed in the mezzanine and the rest of the accommodations on pillow top auto inflatable mattresses that can be places anywhere.
This Elegant, Modern & Spacious Loft is located in a historical 18th century building on the most sought after part of old Montreal. You'll be overlooking the exciting Jacques-Cartier Square and the exquisite St-Paul Street, where you'll find entertainers, caricaturist, street artists & fun crowds.
Bedroom: This loft has a huge open concept bedroom, extremely high ceilings with designer furniture and a queen size memory foam mattress. The room also has a wall mounted flat screen TV, a lounge area, a convenient en-suite bathroom and 3 huge ceiling windows bringing in lots of sunlight!
The Living room, Bar & Kitchen: Packed with designer art decor, the custom granite bar is a perfect spot to chill out, have a drink (or two), put some music and lounge the night away! The modern living room doubles into a big comfy womfy bed where you can relax and enjoy the finer things in life. Kitchen includes all the cutlery & kitchenware you need as well a professional KEURIG machine, making your morning fantastic with your choice of Starbucks coffee, Van Houtte French Vanilla, Tea & many other top brands beverages.
The Bathroom: Less is more; simplistic & modern, the bathroom includes a custom standing shower & a bathtub. It connects to the main bedroom as an en-suite and also serves as a common bathroom.
You have direct access to internet, limited free street parking, or paid parking (19$/24hrs). Flat screen TV, Apple TV, Netflix, Full kitchen, KEURIG machine, washer, dryer.
Call me, text me of email me. Whatever is easier for you! I usually answer within 1-5 minutes.
Location, Location, Location, La Creme De La Creme! The building is located in THE busiest square in Montreal. Locals, tourist, pretty women, handsome men & cute kids walking around, enjoying Montreal's hottest go-to spot. The street is jam packed with artists, including jugglers, caricaturists, clowns, acrobats, entertainers. You also have a huge countless variety of restaurants, lounges and entertainment foot steps away. Amongst other amenities; Cirque Du Soleil, St-Paul Street, the Notre-Dame Basilica, China Town, Palais des Congres, Bixi Bike Station in summer, skating ring in winter, Terrace Bonsecour, Marche Bonsecour, Haunted House, Imax theatres, Montreal Yatch Club. And the list goes on...
I personally recommend walking on the European Style cobble stone to get around the old port. Otherwise the nearest metro stop is only 5 min walk (station Champ De Mars) & a 10 min walk (Place D'Armes station). "Plan C" would be the Taxi stand seconds away from the building.
There is free off street parking but spaces are limited! Otherwise paid parking is available for 19$/24hrs
!!!!!!!!!!NO PARTIES ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!
* You are responsible of any disturbance coming from the unit during your stay.
* A 500$ fine per night for any party or disturbance reported by neighbours.
* Please act as you are at your own place and do govern yourself accordingly.
* Shoes cannot be worn in the unit: it damages the floor and causes excessive wear and tear; in the event where shoes were used in the unit you will be charged an additional cleaning fee of 50$
* If you use the kitchen please do not leave any dirty dishes or glasses when you leave. A dishwasher is provided.
* Please put out garbage on a daily basis, there is a trash room on the floor.
* There is no smoking in the apartment, you can smoke outside, If the smoke detector turns positive after your departure a smoking penalty will be charged of 150$ on your security deposit.
* Late check out penalty Fee is 50$ (without notice). Please advise me if you want to enjoy late checkout. In the event where it's possible, there is no charge, otherwise please respect the 12:00pm checkout since cleaning crew must prep the place for the next guests.
access to the rooftop is FORBIDDEN
Thanks and Enjoy!