About this listing
Natura Vista is a tranquil eco-sanctuary in the middle of a fishing community which is a 2-minute walk to the public beaches in the area & 15-minute walk to the cave. The structures are made of natural materials & partly powered by solar panels. *We can pick you up in Tagbilaran City for Free from 10am-5pm, minimum two nights stay.
Kabuntagon Cottage (Detached cottage on stilts resembling a Tree House)
Existing Beds: One queen size bed
Maximum Number of Guests: 2 Adults
Amenities: aircon, private bathroom with hot & cold shower, cable TV with usb port, table, magazines
*Recommended for couples
Natura Vista is located in San Pedro, Bingag, Dauis, Bohol near Panglao Island Nature Resort and San Pedro public beach, about 15-20 minutes drive from the touristic Alona Beach. It is not a beach front resort, but the place itself is a unique sanctuary in the middle of a fishing community - perfect for nature lovers, budget travelers, adventurers or for people who wish to immerse and experience the local feel of Bohol! Unlike most resorts, what it offers is the genuine provincial experience for the guests, without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Natura Vista is very near two beaches - the San Pedro Public Beach and the private beach of Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa. The San Pedro Public Beach is only less than a minute walk away. It is a raw, undeveloped public beach which is a boat docking station to the local fishermen.
These several public beaches may at first seem only as boat docking stations to the fishermen, but pack your water shoes or beach booties and get ready to discover hidden sanctuaries, exciting beach coves, and amazing colored rock formations that are not yet known to the tourists!
Right beside that is the Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa, which is one of the most luxurious resorts in Bohol. You can enjoy the world-class resort amenities which include the private beach, infinity pool, jacuzzi, natural cave, man-made island.
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike a little further to the Hinagdanan Cave - a naturally lighted cavern an underground lagoon which is also a popular swimming spot.
Combined with Bohol's lush greenery, pristine beaches and break-taking natural beauty, Natura Vista is definitely your Ultimate Provincial Experience!
Guests can easily access:
- The Natura Vista facilities, kiddie pool, hammocks, cozy lounging areas, game boards, magazines
- The public beaches
- Different tours for a fee
- Hinagdanan Cave which is walking distance from the resort. Entrance fee is very minimal at Php25 per person.
- The public beaches like San Pedro Public Beach, Sibukaw Beach, and Dap-dap Public Beach where the snorkeling sanctuary is located
- Massage from our experienced masseuse for a minimal fee
Interaction with guests
I am very often in Bohol, but I also travel a lot. I always make it a point to interact with guests, tour them around, and make sure that they're comfortable and having a great time.
If I am not around however, our trained and friendly staff are available to make sure that the guests are having a wonderful time and their needs are being met.
TOP REASONS WHY OUR GUESTS LOVE NATURA VISTA:
1. Affordable Room Rates and Tour Packages
2. Genuine Filipino Provincial Experience
3. Delicious Filipino Home-Cooked Dishes
4. Intimate Place and Personalized Service from Hospitable Staff
5. Small but Cozy Ambiance within Natural Settings. Location is Peaceful and Secluded
6. Near San Pedro Public Beach where fishermen dock their boats in the morning. We were able to collect delightful stories from guests who woke up early and were able to buy directly from them.
7. If you walk further, you will discover virgin beaches that are yet to be discovered by tourists.
8. Walking distance to the Luxurious Panglao Island Nature Resort & Spa
9. Walking distance to the historical Hinagdanan Cave with underground lagoon
10. Walking distance to the award-winning snorkeling sanctuary of Dap-dap Beach
Because the place is located near the beach, guests will need to walk for about 5 minutes to get to the highway. From the highway you can hail jeepneys going to Tagbilaran City. Tricycles or Motorcycles for hire or locally known as "habal-habal" are also available. The resort also has its own van and car for rent available for your convenience.
The best way to go around however is to rent your own self-drive motorcycle so you can freely roam around the area anytime you like. :)
Other things to note
We have very warm and friendly people around the neighborhood. Most of them always smile and happily wave when they see tourists walking around. Wave back - this will make their day brighter!
We at Natura Vista is doing our best to help out the people in the village. We are employing the locals - from the cook, the driver, the boatmen. By booking a room, buying a tour, renting a boat, or getting a massage, remember that you are also helping the locals of this small but beautifully untouched fishing community.
We would like to offer you a clean, safe, and enjoyable stay. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations so that we can provide you with the Cleanliness, Safety, and Comfort of the accommodation you deserve.
1. Breakfasts are served from 7AM-11Am. Please don’t ask us to wake up at 4am to cook your breakfasts if you have an island hopping tour very early in the morning (which usually starts at 5:30). If you get the tour from us, you can still claim your breakfasts when you get back from your island hopping tour.
2. Guests are advised to secure their belongings and valuables. Management is not liable for losses of personal properties.
3. Smoking is very strictly prohibited inside the rooms. Feel free to smoke in the garden.
4. Please do not flush your toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and other foreign objects in the toilet bowl. Kindly dispose them instead in the trash bins provided in each toilet.
5. Please refrain from making loud noises after 10pm to avoid disturbing other guests who are already in slumber.
6. Damage to property/belongings inside the premises caused by the guests or their visitors is chargeable. Please take care of the things you use inside the property.
7. Room/Locker keys are provided to the guests. Please leave the key to the receptionists upon leaving the premises. Lost keys will be charged Php300.
8. We do not have a washing machine available, but you can wash you clothes the Filipino way – by hand! Just ask for assistance so you can be led to the washing and clothes hanging area.
9. Wifi passwords, menu, tours, how to go to the beach, how to go to the cave – Please feel free to ask our front desk. They are always willing to help.
10. If there is anything that you need at all, please feel free to ask us for assistance. We have very friendly and accommodating staff who will be happy to assist you. Just treat the staff and other guests the way you wish to be treated.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 194 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Q!
We have a small eco-sanctuary in the island of Panglao, Bohol, Philippines called Natura Vista. It is a unique little paradise in the middle of a fishing community surrounded by the the fisher folks of this beautiful, untouched area. The structures are made of natural materials and are partly powered by solar panels. Natura Vista is perfect for nature lovers, budget travelers, adventurers or for travelers who wish to immerse and experience the local feel of the province! Unlike most resorts, what it offers is the genuine provincial experience without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Please let me know how can I help you. If you are coming in a group, please do view my other listings for more room accommodation options. I'll be happy to answer all your inquiries! :)