Located in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, borders of Clinton Hill and Bedford-Stuyvesant, with many cafes and restaurants nearby, close to three subway stations, and a bus stop direct to downtown Brooklyn by our front door.
A spacious, brand new 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment sleeping 4-5, with private terrace.
Located in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, borders of Clinton Hill and Bedford-Stuyvesant districts, with ever increasing number of fantastic cafes and restaurants nearby, approx 3 miles east of Brooklyn/Manhattan bridges, and within easy reach of three subway stations:
- Franklin Av (C line) 5/6 mins walk. Good for heading into Manhattan, especially the West Side and Lower East Side.
- Nostrand Ave (A&C lines) 10 mins walk, but served by express trains. Best stop from JFK and faster train service to Manhattan.
- Bedford-Nostrand Ave (G line) 3 mins walk - best for travelling round Brooklyn, and Manhattan Upper East Side (change at Court Sq).
Local bus stops outside the building, and takes you direct to downtown Brooklyn.
- 2 double bedrooms (the master bedroom also contains a single daybed, added since the photo was taken)
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room with sectional sofa
- 2 independent air conditioning systems
- 300 sq ft private terrace alongside communal terrace with view of Manhattan
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Verizon FiOS (Fibre Optic cable) HD TV
- DVD player (multi-region)
- Hi-Fi with iPhone/iPod dock, CD player, AM/FM tuner
- Telephone with free calls within US
- Washing machine and dryer
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Optional car parking space (not always available)
- Bicycle storage
- ‘Cyberdoorman’, providing 24-hour virtual concierge service as well as package delivery service for FreshDirect (refrigerated groceries storage in lobby), UPS, FedEx etc.
- Linen and towels provided
Large communal terrace, next to our private terrace.
Private cinema in the basement - this has to be reserved via the apartment owners with ample notice, usually a week minimum.
* Please observe check-in (2pm) and check-out (11am) times. We would be happy to consider requests for different arrival/departure times, but this will depend on whether we have other guests arriving or leaving the same day.
* Please have consideration for our neighbours, especially in respect of noise disturbance from TV or music.
* To save on energy please remember to switch off the AC/heating units whenever you're not in the apartment. They are very efficient and will quickly cool or heat the apartment on your return.
* For the security of the apartment make sure to lock the terrace door whenever you go out.
* Please replace any non-perishable/dry foods you have used so there is stock for the next guests.
* Please write in our guest book! We are delighted to have your feedback, and especially any recommendations for places to eat or visit for us or future guests to enjoy.