Located in the hip & fabulous NoPA neighborhood, this 230 sq. ft. guest suite includes a private entrance, a bedroom (135 sq. ft.) with a queen bed, bathroom w/custom shower & separate "kitchenette" on the ground floor of a two-flat house. Perfect for a couple or single traveller in SF!
Comfortable and clean, this garden suite is centrally located in the hip neighborhood of NOPA. It has a private entrance to a spacious one-bedroom suite facing the back yard/garden. It includes a bedroom with a queen bed, a private bathroom with a custom shower and a "kitchenette".
Separate entrance with keypad lock through a hallway next to our garage
Actual suite has a key lock
Use of patio through the back door access
"Kitchenette" with small refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave and electric kettle. All appliances new within the past 6 months.
Interaction with guests
We are willing to take our cue from you! Do you want recommendations for restaurants, cafes or sights to see? We would love to share with you some of our favorite places. Should you prefer your privacy we are happy to observe "Do Not Disturb." Either way, since we both own and live on the premises, we are always available in case of emergency.
Other things to note
Between the two flats in our house, there are four dogs (two of them small, one is a full sized dog and one is an elderly pug and all are well behaved) and two children, ages 9 and 11 (not so small but also well behaved) all of which have access to the back yard/garden.
- Kindly be courteous & respectful to everyone living inside the home. We are happy to welcome you!
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED ON OUR PREMISES - very important to follow please!
- No parties, events, or unregistered guests
- No pets - we have enough! This does not include service animales.
- Please limit use of kitchenette to warming and storing food through the use of the microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator. No cooking of meals.
- Private entrance has a keypad lock that I will give to you prior to check in
- Unit has a key lock that will be on the door upon your arrival and for your own privacy and security
-The owner reserves the right to enter the residence at reasonable times to inspect, make necessary repairs, supply services.
Damage or loss of property of guests / tenants
- The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness or death that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm to themselves or to others whom they invite to the premises, which arises from their use of the premises.
We understand that accidents happen. Please let us know if anything was broken or damaged during your stay.
We are excited to meet you and welcome you to our home! We want you to be comfortable and enjoy your stay. For any thing feel free to reach out through text, email or knock on the door if you have any further questions or requests!
I am a wife and mother of two children, two dogs and a bunny. I love to cook, garden and entertain guests! Originally from Cape Cod, I love to travel and have lived abroad in Italy and Israel. I look forward to hosting you and hope you will enjoy San Francisco as much as I do. We will be very respectful of your privacy but let us know what you need and we will try our best to get that for you. We love meeting new people and sharing a bit of our San Francisco with you.