About this listing
Luxury at AirBnB prices. Explore the stunning Cotswolds (UK's largest area of outstanding natural beauty). Large rendezvous perfect for friends (inc. Hen parties) and family with pool table and trampoline. Infrared sauna, spa treatments and 'Pamper Package' available if required at extra cost. Four double rooms in main house, two of which can be twins if preferred. One sofa bed. Two twin rooms in the annexe. Under 2's are free, 2-5yrs £35 per night. Please ask if you have any questions.
The property can sleep 10 in the main house (4 bedrooms and a sofa bed) and 4 in the annexe (2 Twin bedrooms). Please ensure you enter your check in/out dates and number of guests to get the price from AirBnB before you contact Jonathan for information (ie please don't ask him for pricing and availability you can do this yourself) Thank you!
This has been our happy family home for 11 years full of family, love and life. It's truly unique with a cottage feel but with large rooms and modern appliances. The property is used as a residential detox centre (see The Milestone Detox) 2 weeks per month and an AirBnB venue for the rest of the month.
In the main house there are 4 double bedrooms 2 with en suites, two bedrooms can be twins if required. There is also a sofa bed down stairs if needed. The orangery is stunning with an incredible home cinema and grand piano. The kitchen table seats 6 but there is ample outside seating for 8+ off the kitchen during summer months. The dining room table seats 8 comfortably and with the extension seats 12 (PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 12 YOU MAY NOT ALL BE SEATED IN THE DINING ROOM AT ONE TIME).
The annexe can be made available for groups of more than 10. The annexe can sleep up to 4, there are two twin bedrooms upstairs. If you have 10 or less people and would like to book the annexe as well you may do so for an extra £200.
If you have any questions please ask.
We have lock boxes for the keys and electronic oak gates. We will send you the codes before you arrive.
Interaction with guests
We are available by phone 24/7 but most likely will not meet you we now live 130 metres away in another house.
Our town of Winchcombe is fast becoming known as the walkers hub of the Cotswolds, the Wincombe Way comprises of a figure of eight with Winchcome at the centre. Each loop is 21 miles around but these are subdivided into 3-5 mile sections all beautifully described in the Winchcombe Way booklet available in the town. You will love the local shops, pubs, restaurants, and Sudeley Castle, the last home of Catherine Parr the surviving wife of Henry VIII.
There is a bus stop opposite our home that will take you to Cheltenham Spa, Broadway or Evesham. Ride on the GWR steam railway from Winchcombe Station just across the bridge from the house.
Other things to note
The home cinema is only usable after dark because of the glass roof. There is a 42" TV and DVD/Bluray player in the snug. One of the bedrooms also has a TV/DVD available and another bedroom has a TV.
1) If you smoke please do so outside.
2) Children to be monitored at all times.
3) Dogs to be kept downstairs, off furniture and in the kitchen or utility room over night. Please pick up mess from the lawn!
4) When you leave please strip the beds and leave the rest of the property as you found it.
5) Put rubbish in bin liners before you leave and in the bins provided.
6) Please report all breakages.
7) Please do not take red wine upstairs or apply makeup in carpeted areas.
8) There will be a £75 cleaning surcharge if these the house is not tidy i.e. food, dishes, beds, rubbish taken care of.
9) There will be a £75 late fee if guests leave after 11am. We have a quick turnaround so it's important that you only book if you are willing to leave on time.
10) Please do not put any non bio-degradable products in the toilet they will block and stop the waste pump in the underground pumping station. We reserve the right to charge £75 to cover the cost of calling out a plumber/pumping station engineer if required.
11) If you use the main stereo/home cinema use the Blu-ray source setting for DVDs. There are further instructions on the speaker nearest the unit. PLEASE TURN OFF STEREO AND PROJECTOR AFTER USE - thank you.
Thank you very much and I trust that you will have an amazing stay!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.