About this listing
Fully stocked and beautiful 4 BR home filled w/ beautiful natural light, privately set in the trees, perfect for great times and new memories with family and friends. Wake up to beautiful natural views and enjoy comfy furniture, good times around the fire pit, and modern amenities. Comfortably sleeps 10. Don't worry about a thing. Access to Quechee Club amenities including pools, fitness center, skiing, golf and more! Minutes from the Gorge, hiking, Woodstock, Killington, Sunapee and more!
4 BR and 2 bath contemporary style home boasts beautiful natural light. With large windows and skylights in each room you'll never miss a great view of mother nature.
The home is clean and fresh with modern amenities, but keeps a homey mountain feel.
Between the 4 large bed rooms the house comfortably sleeps 8-10 friends or 2 families with children. Each bed room has new beds, sheets, pillows and mattresses for a comfortable and restful night of sleep.
There is a cozy living room with wood burning fireplace/woodstove, and a deck among the trees. We ordered a cord of firewood, so plenty of freshly cut wood is provided FREE for your use (until it runs out!, then just let us know and we'll order more.) The 48 inch new smart TV in the living room also has access to full cable package, HULU, Netflix, DVD player, and more!
Convenient parking for 3 cars, 4 gets a bit crowded.
A variety of activities are within miles from our home. Hike the Quechee Gorge and other trail systems, explore the Quechee State Park, shops and restaurants nearby. Grab a gourmet sandwich from Jake's Deli or Singleton's Market and watch the hot air balloons take flight. We are minutes from Simon Pearce glass blowing gallery and restaurant, 15 min drive to Woodstock, and Farmhouse Pottery.
For skiers and adventure enthusiasts, Mt. Sunapee and Suicide Six are both 15 minutes away and Killington Resort is only 45 min away. If you're looking for some great beer check out Harpoon Brewery in Windsor (10 min. away) or Longtrail Brewery (30 min. away.)
For additional fees, Quechee Club access is available which includes 2 beautiful world class golf courses, tennis, restaurants + bars, indoor and outdoor pools, & ski hill.
Guests have exclusive access to the entire home and all amenities inside including backyard, deck, and fire pit. In each of the 2 baths, quality shampoo, conditioner and shower gel are provided for your use in eco-friendly pumps. Access to the garage is excluded. For additional fees paid directly to the Quechee Club (5 min. down the road) guests also have access to two beautiful golf courses, indoor & outdoor pools, skiing, spa, gym, and more!
There is also tons of hiking available locally miles away including the famous Quechee Gorge.
Interaction with guests
I'll occasionally be around town to help you get settled in or to answer questions. When not in town, I'll be available by phone. In addition, there is an on-site manager that will help in any emergency.
Other things to note
For families with young children we have a high chair, pack and play, toys and board games available for your use. All you need to worry about is picking groceries up on your way. (Exit 20 off 89N has two grocery stores.)
Kitchen offers top of the line chef knives for cooking and is fully stocked complete with plenty of wine glasses, rock glasses, plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans, spices and everything else you'll need to cook a delicious meal that you can eat either inside or outside (winter excluded).
During winter, the living room is best heated with the wood stove fireplace. Romantic? Cozy? Yes, especially with all those big windows looking out on snowy trees. But, not exactly like your forced air heater where you can just choose the temp instantly. If you use the wood stove fireplace, please be cautious as it gets extremely hot.
(Thank you in advance for respecting our home and following these basic rules to ensure we keep our home well maintained for future enjoyment of yourselves and other guests.)
1) Smoking of any kind is NOT permitted in our home.
2) No parties at the house.
3) Pets are NOT allowed. We have severe allergies.
4) There is no guest access to the garage.
5) Guests other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
6) The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7) Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order. Please remove your shoes when in the condo. The carpet is new and beautiful and we would want everyone to enjoy it that way in the future, too.
8) Appliances are to be used only for their intended purposes.
9) Fireplace: The fireplace is a standard wood stove fireplace and operable with natural wood or a duraflame log. DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID. Never remove ashes. Do not put anything on top of the wood stove.
10) DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
11) Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Our driveway is curvy and steep. It is very well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or snow tires during the snow months.
12) Please be conscious of the environment. If you can reuse a towel please do so.
13) Please respect our home as if it’s yours. We pride ourselves in maintaining a beautiful home for ourselves and other guests. We trust that you’ll take care of it.
14) Accidents happen. If anything happens during your stay, let us know. We'll try to help, and it helps us plan for what the next guest may need (i.e. something needs repair or replacement.) Or maybe something happened before you got there (like the previous guests used all the wood or randomly took the coffee maker -- hey, it happened once!) Please let us know and we'll do our best to correct any Oops!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I love to ski and spend time outdoors. Running is one of those things that I need in my life. It centers me and kills the stress. If I'm not working I'm spending time with my family and/or friends.