A luxurious two storey stone built villa borrowed its name from the Venetian period that marked Santorini and the beautiful village of Emporio.
The ground floor consists of a comfortable dining area, suitable for 8 persons, with LCD Screen, DVD Player, Satellite and free internet access, a cave music room ideal for listening to music, reading a book and relaxing, a family bedroom, a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
The Venetian house offers a pittoresque yard decorated with the natural colors of the olive trees and a bougainvillea surrounded by a swimming pool and an outdoor sitting area ideal for organizing unique theme nights with harp, saxophone, poetry and live music.
An external staircase leads to the first floor of the villa which offers one bedroom with a bathroom and a separate apartment with a small leaving room with a sofa bed and a bedroom with twin beds, a bathroom, and a terrace suitable for sunbathing and relaxation.
The Venetian House can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Occupying a privileged location at the east side of the settlement’s hill, the villa offers serenity and relaxation in an authentic environment untouched by the mass tourism. The house offers panoramic view of the preserved settlement (Kasteli) and the sea. The high outdoor walls ensure the Guests privacy, while the modern amenities provide an ideal relaxing environment.
Reception with concierge services
• Each villa offers sea view, a private pool as well as yards and terraces equipped with sunbeds
•Each villa individually designed and furnished
• Daily maid service, linen and fresh towels changed every 3 days. Assist our effort to protect the environment and put the dirty towels at the laundry basket provided
• Recycling bins provided to all houses
• Available robes and slippers
• Change of linen every third day
• Available movies of our DVD collection and multilingual books offered at the reception
• Free parking area
• Free Internet access throughout the hotel (remark: due to the old style architecture of the cluster, the original walls are thick and the wireless internet access might be limited in some areas)
• All rooms are smoke free
ADDITIONAL SERVICES on request (with extra charge):
• Breakfast is prepared and served in your villa with no time limit, under request
• Lunch or dinner prepared with local organic products from our farm and fresh fish or local meat and served at your villa. You can choose from a variety of dishes that represent the authentic cuisine of Santorini. (1 day notice in advance is required)
• Laundry & cleaning services
• Transfer from and to the airport/port
• Private massage & beauty treatments and wellness therapies
• Manicure & Pedicure services
• Makeup artist services
• Hair dresser services
• Babysitting services
• Doctor on call
• Airport & Port Transportation
• Car/ATV rental at very competitive rates
• Ticketing/ travel services
• Helicopter, private jet and yacht services
• Activities and sailing tours
Theme tourism can help build tolerance and understanding worldwide by serving as a catalyst for communication and exchange between the different cultures of the world. We offer different theme activities to our guests depending on their lifestyle. We have developed several holiday packages for our guests that include wellness and sports activities. Additionally, we have created a “book” of suggested alternative tourism activities so as to offer you the opportunity to discover Santorini from its authentic side too.
Free parking on premises