Coast and Toast B&B offers comfortable and casual suites with private entrances, modern west-coast furniture and home-made bakery style breakfasts. Located on the Wild Pacific Trail, steps from Brown’s Beach, restaurants, spa and the Ucluelet Community Centre. The Wild Pacific Trail weaves through a majestic temperate rainforest, connecting beaches with craggy cliff-top lookouts.
Drive anywhere in Ucluelet village in 2-5 minutes or drive to Wickaninnish Beach, Kwisitis Vistor Centre, or Florencia Bay in Pacific Rim National Park in 15 minutes.
Each of our 3 guest suites include:
• private entry,
• queen size Simmons Beautyrest pillow top mattress,
• handcrafted west coast modern FSC certified cedar furniture,
• 32” LED Samsung flat screen tv with dvd player,
• free wifi,
• mini-fridge, kettle and coffee press,
• private ensuite with soaker tub,
• access to a large covered common deck, and
• direct access to the Wild Pacific Trail.
2 of our rooms can be adjoined for parties greater than 2 that are visiting together. Our other suite can accommodate pets.
Free parking on premises