Corner unit 3rd floor in stunning new development overlooking pools w/ views of the mountains and golf course, 2 well-appointed bedrooms, 2 full baths, sleeps 4, full well-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, 2 balconies, TV with dvd player, parking, A/C
The development is a highly secured residential gated community low-rise complex of five condo buildings on the grounds of the famous PGA Championship El Tigre Golf Course and part of the Paradise Village complex, just a short walk to a world class marina, several recreational activities, shopping center with restaurants and retail stores, 5 star hotel, a casino, a bank, medical services and more. You have full use of the complete Fitness Club, which includes courts, pools, children’s play area, gym, and workout classes. The private beach club is a 7-minute walk. Free shuttle to beach club, golf and shopping centre.
Brand new high-security complex has multiple pools with palapas. Condo features: well-equipped full kitchen with 4-burner stove and oven, large frig, toaster, microwave, blender, coffee maker, dishwasher; Bosch washer/ dryer; big screen LED TV with dvd player; free wireless internet steps away; two balconies with table and chairs, original art, brand new excellent mattresses, modern showers and sinks, luxurious towels (bath, hand, facecloth, beach)
- Access to the well-equipped private Playa Royale Beach Club
- Restaurant bar
- Aquatic sports
- Spa services
- El Tigre Sports and Racquet Club Located right across the street from Isla Palmares
- 200,000-square-foot facility
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- Pilate, yoga and spinning, tennis, squash/racquetball courts
- Swimming pools and restaurant/bar
- 2 heated swimming pools
- Snack bar
- Underground parking
- Underground storage unit
- Meditation and reading lounges
- Multi Use Hall
- Artistic beautifully landscaped
- Full time concierge
- Free shuttle services (Sports Club-Club House-Beach Club)
- 24-hour manned security
- championship golf course (additional fee)
Interaction with guests
I am often in the area but there is excellent on-site management.
Other things to note
Casa Patricia 2 is a luxury condo with the following finishes:
- Marble floors
- Red Cedar doors and cabinetry
- Only concrete and brick walls
- Granite counter tops in kitchen
- Marble counter tops in bathrooms
- 9 mm Tempered Glass doors for showers
- Luxury Onyx elements
- All appliances included (stainless steel finished)
- Individual Central A/C
1. No smoking inside, or outside on the balcony
2. No pets of any kind (owner is highly allergic to animals).
If you break either of these rules, you will be charged a cleaning fee of $500 per week.
3. Maximum occupancy is 6, including babies.
4. The condo is cleaned before you arrive. If you want maid service during the week, you can arrange that with the administration at your expense. You have sufficient sheets and towels for the week, plus a washer/dryer for your convenience.
5. The condo is not responsible for your valuables.
6. The pools at the condo do not supply towels. You may use the multicoloured beach towels in the unit, but do shake out the sand when you return from the beach as sand from the beach damages the floors and plumbing.
7. There is no glass allowed at the pool.
8. You must do an inventory count (see the inventory sheet) upon arrival, and turn that in to the rental agent or administration office by noon the next day after your arrival. Any items noted as missing after your departure will be replaced and charged to you.
9. The condo comes with use of the health club across the street and use of the Playa Royale Beach Club for up to two people. There is an additional charge to register more people. Each person in your party will be given an access card. Enjoy the waterpark, pools, sports facilities, and gym. No additional outside guests will be allowed in the facilities.
10. There is a van shuttle that drives around the property that can take you to Playa Royale and Paradise Plaza, where you will find a grocery store, restaurants, hospital, bank, Starbucks, clothing and souvenir stores, casino, and more.
11. Please be eco-friendly. Turn off lights and air conditioning when not in use.
12. Quiet time is 11 pm to 8 am, in consideration of your neighbours.
13. You will be provided with an internet USB for pay-as-you go internet. It fits into a computer.
14. Check in is 4 p.m. Check out is 10 am. Late checkouts will be billed at $100 per hour.
15. You are responsible to clean the kitchen and keep sand out of the condo. If the maid, on checkout, has to clean either, you will be charged $50 per item.
16. In an emergency, contact the security.
17. Do not disable or tamper with smoke alarms. They are installed for your protection.
18. Guns are forbidden on the property.
19. Please don’t put the glasses in the dishwasher. They are handblown and can’t take the high heat.
20. The water is not suitable for drinking but is fine for washing. Drink only bottled water. You can purchase large bottles from the building security personnel.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.