About this listing
A cosy alternative to big outdoor spots just in front of Dent Blanche peak. On the way of the pedestrian tour of Val d'Herens.
We rent our fully-furnished chalet consisting of 3 Bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twins), 1 Bathroom with bath and shower, 1 Living-room with open Kitchen. Balcony and terrace with bbq place oriented south-west.
Private parking place, closed garage, rooms with balcony, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, wash and dryer machine.
Interaction with guests
We speak English, French, German and Italian.
- Do check the online inventory and report any discrepancy possibly the first day. For those without wireless devices, it is recommended to print the latest inventory version beforehand
DURING YOUR STAY
- Wood and water do not always go well together. Close the shower door properly before water flows and remove water from the shower interior walls with the squeegee
- If used to dry up towels, do not forget to switch off the electric heater (OFF position)
YOUR LAST DAY
- Strip all beds and let the clothes on each bed
- Do the dishes washing up and put the dishes in the cupboards
- Clean inside the oven. There is a special product (not to be used in the micro-wave oven) available with the dish soap
- Take your rubbishes bags away and put them in the grey containers (so-called Moloks)
- Put the empty glass bottles in the blue containers and the papers in the brown containers (1x Col de La Forclaz, 1x Les Haudères, 1x Evolène)
- The chalet has to be empty and available at least at 10:00 am; let your point of contact know if you leave before 9 am
- Give the chalet key back to your point of contact
- Tell her about any object or furniture which would be lost, damaged or broken.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.