Our five bedroom apartment once was a part of the whole gorgeous imperial apartment. Then, after the revolution it turned into a communal one. And now we live here and share some of the rooms with guests from all over the world. Our place is not a hostel neither a guesthouse. It is our precious home. We created it with love and made a lot with our own hands.
About 150 years ago a rich man built this spacy well-decorated house for him and his family only. After the revolution of 1917 it was divided in lots of communal apartments.
Our apartment is one of them. Nowadays it is a mix of the present and history - traditional communal apartment with comfortable life conditions and nice decoration. Here me and my friends live.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to receive everyone, from China to Canada. We will help you with tips about the city, suggest you some coffee. As well we would like you to remember that coming here you come home. And this home has some rules that are needed to be respected and followed.
Other things to note
We tried to make our apartment creative and a bit artistic. Most of time we stay at home, because of that we always are available to help you with any tips you need. And we would ask you to respect the calm atmosphere of our place. We appreciate silence as much as an interesting talk!
- бережно относится ко всем вещам в нашем доме, если вы что-то сломали или повредили сообщите нам об этом
- соблюдать чистоту во всех пространствах, которые вы используете (кухня, туалет, душевая)
- оставить комнату в том же виде, кокой вы ее нашли при въезде
- никакого шума после 22:00
- мы против дневных, вечерних и ночных посиделок с алкоголем, для этого у нас есть миллион прекрасных баров в округе
- у нас не курят
- к нам нельзя приводить гостей
- вы можете использовать кухню для завтрака
From Oct 16 - Dec 18, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 335 reviews for other properties.View other reviews