About this listing
Fully furnished European style furnished two-storey house with 3 bedrooms, large living room in great Moo Baan with necessary amenities close by in a lively are of Nonthaburi.
30 minutes from Silom Road
- 1 very large, L-shaped living/dining room on the ground floor
- Fully equipped European kitchen with :dishwasher, oven, ceran cooking fields, fridge, microwave, cooking equipment, dishes and cuttlery
- 3 bedrooms on first floor
- 3 bathrooms;
- one enclosed with master bedroom
- 1 more on second floor,
- 1 with washing machine on ground floor
- Car park
- Garden around the house for self-gardening or professionally maintained
In case of long term lease we can add required furniture on request.
Geo coordinates for online maps and car navigation
'' N,'' E
Entrance Perfect Place
'' N,'' E
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport you can reach the house WITHin 60-90 minutes depending on traffic conditions - avoid Friday afternoons/evenings for arrivals/departures.
Best is to go with AOT Limousine Service from the airport direct to the house.
Interaction with guests
Mr. Choosak of Perfect Place and our team will take care of guests.
The house is in a friendly Thai Moo Baan called "Perfect Place". The Moo Baan is quiet and well maintained with a guarded entrance at the front.
The area was has developed nicely in recent years and you can find western/Thai supermarkets und Thai wet markets, furniture shops, restaurants and Starbucks really close by.
Your neighbour on the left is Doctor "Aey" from Mahidol University. On the right side of the house is empty land behind the Moo Baan's wall.
The house can best be reached by car/taxi.
Bangkok downtown shopping by car can be reached within 45 minutes on Sundays.
To Silom Road it takes about 30 minutes on Sundays.
Nearest public transport is:
* Sky Train: approx 20 minutes drive from the house
* "Taling Chan" Junction train station to Hua Lompong
* Airports Don Muang can be reached in 45 minutes and Suvarnabhumi within 90 minutes under good traffic conditions
* The Klong/River: Next to the Club House is a pier. Here you can take a boat to Nonthaburi's main pier. From The main pier you can reach Bangkok's sights and sounds.
Other things to note
Please prepare your Passport or ID-card for security officer of the Villa on entry and for renting the house.
Smoking area available in the garden only.
Guests are not allowed to smoke inside the house.
Hathaihong Rauhut, is a Thai national currently living in Germany, with her husband German Rauhut and two young kids aged 6 and 3.
The property is our personal house in Thailand, which we purchased in 2010 when living in Thailand.