Our flat is located in the best neighbourhood of Milan "Brera", a short walk from the most beautiful park in the city!from the terrace you can see the Madonnina of the Dome and the top of the Sforzesco Castel: please take the secret!!!
In an ancient restored italian building, this cozy apartment is on the top floor as you can see the Sforzesco Castel and the really famous "Madonnina" of the Milan Dome.
The apartment comfortably accommodates 4 (a fold-away mattress can be provided for the 2nd and 3rd guests) in a tastefully furnished and fully equipped unit, and if you enjoy basking in the sunshine of Milan, this terrace can keep you tanned all over.
Whether for business or holiday, enjoy Milano in comfort and access all Milan has to offer either walking distance from the apartment or a short cab ride away. Stay for a day, stay for a month, this flat will provide all the comforts of home plus more!!
Features in the apartment include:
•1 double size bed
•1 Living room space
•1 Bathroom (With tub and stand-in shower)
•Large balcony (overlooking The Boulevard)
•Kitchen – Fully equipped
•Hi-Speed WIFI in entire apartment
•Flat screen TV & Apple TV
•Cooking and kitchen utensils
•Brand new appliances (fridge, microwave, stove)
•Built in Wardrobes
•Central A/C, Heating
•Fresh linens & towels
•Fold-away mattress (for a 2nd and 3rd guests)
•Iron, ironing board, hair dryer.
1. What is the total cost for my stay?
1. Your total cost for your stay will appear on your screen once you send me an initial inquiry with your dates of interest and number of guests. Your screen will show the accurate and total amount inclusive of all fees.
2. Can you provide your e-mail and phone number?
3. Will you provide towels?
3. Yes, towels and fresh linens/bedsheets are provided for.
4. Is there any place I can store my luggage in the event I arrive earlier than my check-in time or if my flight is after my check-out?
4. There is no place to store luggage on the premises. There are, however, facilities at the Airport or Central Station for 'Left Luggage'.
We look forward to meeting new people and making this a comfortable trip for you and your traveling partners ☺
PLEASE PLAY ATTENTION: No elevator just for the last floor!!
Interaction with guests
I will do my best to make you feel at home!!
Other things to note
PLEASE, DON'T CONTACT ME FOR LONG TERM RENT AND FOR MANAGE MY APARTMENT.
This is private accommodations (not shared). Parties and events are totally forbidden.
We want you to feel like home!
We have few simple rules to follow:
Would require passport photocopies of all guests staying at the place upon booking the reservation.
No smoking, no pets, no parties in the house. Please, no loud music or loud noise after 10 pm.
Would appreciate turning off the lights when not in use.
Common courtesy works best for all!
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews