Sunny bedroom, bathroom, living room & kitchen, decorated with plants. Plenty of records, books, magazines and movies for any downtime. Perfect & comfortable for 2, especially for cooking! On 5th floor and a walk-up. Access to rooftop with gorgeous views of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Lovely Brooklyn building details
- Living room has 2 large windows for beautiful sunlight
- Bedroom has 2 windows, making for bright and warm mornings
- Bathroom has a window
- Hardwood floors for living room, bedroom, and hallway
- Kitchen has 1 window that leads to fire escape
- Kitchen has a small dining table, perfect for 2
- 1 AC unit in the bedroom
- Bedroom has 1 queen-sized bed
- Will have a clothing rack for your use
- Fully stocked kitchen with SodaStream, blender, and food processor
- Instruments in living room - a fiddle, a banjo, a guitar
- Record player, HD television & Apple TV w/Netflix in living room
- Bookshelf in foyer with DVDs, books, magazines, and CDs
- Towels, kitchen linens, dishes, etc. all included
- All windows are filled with plants :)
- Those who are staying longer than 7 days - if you offer to water the plants I will send a $50 discount - send me a message before you book! Otherwise, please be okay with having another person come in at a scheduled time (I will arrange ahead of time and will tell you in advance) if your stay is longer than 1 week.
Guests will have the entire apartment to themselves. Basically, you just need to make yourself at home here.
Interaction with guests
I rent my apartment only when I am out of town, so I will likely be away when you arrive and during your stay. I will make sure you have everything you need in terms of getting you set up. If you have any questions during your stay, I am a phone call, text, or email away. I also will send you info if you ever need to contact the building supervisor or building management, if I am unable to answer your call immediately.
Other things to note
- A beautiful little park with a great view of the Williamsburg Bridge is a 15 minute walk away on Grand St. & Kent Ave.
- Laundry facility just across the street between S.3rd and S.4th St. on Hooper St.
I'd prefer to have people staying that will respect my home but also feel comfortable enough to do most anything they want outside of parties. Mainly I ask to respect the neighbors and don't break anything.
*No smoking inside the apartment - you can smoke on the fire escape if you need
*No pets, sorry (I love animals but am allergic to pet hair)
*Please keep apartment generally tidy
*Keep fire escape window locked when not at home
*Open window in bathroom after your shower to air out
*I don't require guests to water my plants, but if you like to care for a little greenery within the "concrete jungle" that is NYC, I will leave easy instructions on how to care for them