About this listing
Our comfy & hip bedroom is perfect for the creative professional or business traveler. Centrally located in Silicon Valley within blocks to Santana Row! Enjoy a modern kitchen, backyard/pool access and easy access to all major freeways.
Stay in this hip, fun modern home. Whether you're traveling on vacation or business, our home provides the best location to experience San Jose nightlife, events, and culture. Our home is a 10-minute walk to Santana Row and Valley Fair, San Jose's premier luxury shopping, dining and entertainment district.
Here is a list of the features and amenities provided to you:
- Clean Linens and Towels.
- Fully furnished comfortable bedroom with a few modern touches (Queen bed, dresser, closet, and study desk).
- High-speed Wi-fi and Cable available through Comcast XFINITY
- Newly renovated MODERN kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area and Large living room with fireplace
- Outdoor dining and lounging area, Unwind in our hot tub after a long day of work/play.
- Plenty of Free Street Parking
- In-unit high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Short 10-minute drive to San Jose Airport (SJC). $15 CAR service available to and from SJC.
- LOW-RATE Transportation Service available to SFO for $35 each way (Advanced reservations required).
- Short walk down the street to bus lines. 20 minute bus ride to downtown SJ.
- Easy access to major Bay Area highways (phone number hidden)). Get around Silicon Valley with ease.
As an avid AirBnB user, I would like to invite you to our home. We are happy to provide you with suggestions on places to go and sights to see in California! If you any questions, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Guests have access to porch, living room, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and backyard.
Interaction with guests
We work from home and have unpredictable schedules so sometimes we interact with guests just in passing.
Other things to note
Brooklyn the Dog is a bit vocal to new people but warms up very quickly!!!
• Please refrain from loud phone calls after 11:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
• No visitors without prior OK from Nick or Joel.
• No illegal drugs while the property.
• Please don't enter private areas.
• Courteous, friendly spirit, and welcoming attitude are required while you are a guest.
• Keys must be returned prior to departure.
• If you break/stain/tear anything, there will be an additional fee to replace the item.
We are a no smoking household. If you smoke, you may do so outside at least 15 feet away from any open windows or doors.
===MUST KEEP CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF==
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are roaming travelers for business and play! Tend to visit friends in NYC, LA and Boston a few times a year. We enjoy Music Festivals as well as many other outdoor activities. We are both creative types that like to have fun and meet new people and appreciate new experiences! Most of all we like hanging out with close friends and making some new ones along the way!