- Secure parking included (spot #6 is reserved for you)
- 2 bdrms w/ queen beds
- 1 luxury queen air mattress if req'd (Total of 3 queen-size beds)
- 2 large private terraces coming off each bedroom
- Full-size, in-suite washer / dryer
- Free Coffee
- 2 bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed and its own private terrace
- Luxury queen-size pillow-top air mattress for additional guests (Total of 3 queen-size beds)
- 2 bathrooms (one tub, one stand-up shower)
- Full-size, In-suite washer / dryer (detergent included)
- Free coffee (French press)
- Towels, Dish / Laundry Soap, Cookware / Cutlery, Assorted cooking basics (spices, oil, etc)
- Desk and basic office supplies included for working away from home
- 46" LED TV
- Bose Wave Stereo System with IPhone dock
- Wi-Fi Internet
- European cabinets and stainless steel appliances (fridge / stove / dishwasher)
See Photos 17-18 for entry information.
I will meet most guests to welcome them. However, if I am unable to meet, I can let guests in from my cell phone remotely using the building's touchscreen enterphone system.
I will provide a magnetic faub and garage remote for building access as well as a regular metal key to unlock the door.
Interaction with guests
I'm easy to get in touch with by phone (call or text) and by email. I'm happy to answer any questions about your rental or give tips and advice on things to do in Victoria.
We ask that our guests treat our property as they would treat their own. If you experience any problems or if there's something that is not working properly please let us know so we can fix it ASAP.
- Check out is before 11am
- Check in is after 3pm
- No Smoking (including balconies)
- No Illicit Drugs
- Respect Neighbours regarding noise levels
I am a mechanical engineer loving beautiful Victoria! I have travelled a lot and continue to see more places whenever I have free time (up to about 45 countries so far!).
If I'm in town, I can meet guests upon arrival to orient them with the city. I've lived here for 5 years, so I know most of the good spots.I hope you enjoy your stay in Victoria as much as I do!