This duplex has two separate well appointed 1 bed/1 bath apartments that can sleep 4 per side. Located in the heart of East Nashville each apartment includes wifi & washer & dryer. By car 2 minutes to Five Points; 5 minutes to Ascend Amphitheater and Nissan Stadium; 5 -10 minutes to downtown, Bridgestone, Music City Center and honky-tonks; 10 - 15 minutes to Nashville International Airport; 3 blocks to Shelby Park, 5 minutes to Shelby Bottoms, easy access to freeways to all of Nashville!
This duplex has two well appointed and very comfortable 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom apartments on each side and is in a fabulously convenient location, 1 turn and 12 blocks from major freeway access but tucked into the quiet and walkable neighborhood of East Nashville. You can see the individual listings, with their excellent 5* reviews, by clicking on my profile.
You get both apartments so 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms but also with 2 fully stocked kitchens (apartment B includes a dishwasher), 2 washer and dryers and separate entrances so great for larger groups or groups that want to be close but also have a separate space to themselves.
The living rooms each have a full-sized futon with memory foam topper for sleeping 2 guests comfortably on each. Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed with memory foam topper and plenty of storage in the nightstands, dressers, and closets. There are cordless cellular shades that let in lots of light in the bedroom as well as blackout shades for sleeping in.
There is basic cable tv on both sides as well free WIFI. (Pay movies through Comcast must be paid for separately). Apartment A has a 37" tv and apartment B has a 40" tv. They both have central heat and air and hardwood floors throughout.
There are books, games, and many other little touches to make these apartments feel like your home away from home. See the reviews of the individual apartments by clicking on my profile to get even more of a flavor for what folks have enjoyed so much about each of them.
This duplex is your private space just for you and your group so you have access to everything inside (except one locked utility closet) along with the outdoor seating to enjoy and easy and convenient parking.
The apartments have convenient keyless entry and I will text you your private door code/s the morning of your arrival. Please feel free to let yourselves in and make yourselves at home at your convenience (any time after 3:00p.m. unless other arrangements have been made in advance). Please Airbnb message, text, or call if you need anything or have any questions!
Interaction with guests
Please Airbnb message, text, or call if you need anything or have any questions!
Other things to note
Check In and Check Out times can be flexible depending on the guests' schedules before and/or after you. If you want guaranteed early check in, it is best to book the night before. Otherwise, just ask and I will gladly let you know what is possible though I probably won't know for sure until a day before your arrival.
While we would love to have you stay as long as you like, we will provide paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, etc enough for your stay up to a week. For stays longer than a week, please replenish these supplies as needed.
This listing is legally permitted ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) and all sales, local, and hotel taxes are included.
-We ask that you treat the apartments and neighbors with respect and please let us know if you need anything or if anything is broken.
-Please leave shoes at the door when entering the apartments. There are slippers provided for your comfort.
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level to a minimum between 10:00p.m. and 6:00a.m, especially if hanging out outside.
- No outside guests, events, or parties please. If additional guests are brought onto the property without prior written approval, additional monies may be owed, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Please, just do the right thing and don't have a party, don't let anyone not listed on the reservation spend the night, and let me know if anyone else will be visiting the premises.
- While we love animals, we have opted to keep the apartments pet free. Again, please do the right thing. If you are a pet owner and want to bring your pet with you, this is not the space for you. If a pet is brought onto the property, additional monies may be owed for extra cleaning, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Please don't put either of us in this awkward position.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Please be sure doors and windows are shut if you are smoking. Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the apartments. If there is any evidence of smoking inside the apartments, additional monies may be owed for extra cleaning, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Again, do the right thing and all is good.
- While children are welcome, the apartments are not child-proofed.
-There will be a check out list inside each apartment regarding sheets, towels, dishes, trash, etc.
- No subletting of the apartments.
- We hope you enjoy the apartments that we love in the city that we love as much as we do!
This host has 288 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband, Chris, and I are not Nashville natives but lived in Nashville for almost 20 years and very much consider it home. Our teenage son, Zachary, is a native Nashvillian :-) We love sharing our home in our beloved East Nashville neighborhood. We think it is the ideal location for exploring the city.
We love to travel and live like locals when we do. We look forward to having you stay at our home and to staying at many wonderful Airbnb's ourselves.