About this listing
Set on a generous cliff top location with stunning beach and sea views, this bright, airy, open plan house is home from home. It is fully furnished with everything you need for either a short or extended stay.
- Stunning cliff top location with panoramic sea and beach views
- Bright, airy open plan house with Master Bedroom and 2nd room which can be set up as a 2nd bedroom with 2 singles or can be a study
- Sofa bed on upstairs landing
- Re Children - whilst the house is child friendly and set on a large section, it is bordering a cliff with no fencing. We cannot accept responsibility for your child and so provided you are happy to supervise your little person when outdoors then we can confirm the booking for you.
- Dogs welcome
- Short term tenancy available with flexible terms.
Set at the bottom of private driveway with plenty of parking.
All living and bathroom on one level downstairs with bedrooms and 2nd toilet upstairs.
Interaction with guests
Your host Jayne will be living next door so is on hand for information/sorting any problems that may arise.
Only a short walk to beautiful, sandy, safe Orewa beach, shops, restaurants and cafes
Local activities include - surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, walking/cycle tracks, golf and tennis. Nearby there is Snow Planet, Go-Karting and a Leisure Centre. To the north there is Matakana with it's fabulous markets, local wineries, and Puhoi village with it cheese factory. To the south is Auckland, our beautiful City of Sails.
Frequent buses into the city and around the locale. There is a car available for hire
We would like our guests to enjoy this beautiful property and treat the house as their home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Originally from the UK, I have been living in New Zealand for the past 10 years. It is a beautiful country with an outdoor, relaxed lifestyle which suits me perfectly. We are lucky enough to live right by the beach and being able to take a stroll daily on the sand is luxury. My passion is yoga and if I could go to a class every day I would!