This beautiful and spacious studio with a lovely lake view can accommodate up to 5 people. The building’s facilities such as parking, gym, sauna, steam room, and pool are free of charge. There are numerous restaurants, coffee bars and stores in the area and the nearest metro station “Damac” is only a short 5-minute walk from the apartment. The famous Dubai Marina can be reached within a 10-minute walk, while the beautiful JBR beach is only a 20- minute walk away. The Dubai Airport is 35 km away.
Our clean and cozy 450 sq.ft air-conditioned studio with wooden floor and balcony. It is located on the 13th floor of JLT X1’s tower (cluster X) and provides a fabulous lake and city views like you’ve never seen before.
With one king size bed 180*200 with a topper and one Ikea sofa-bed 140*200 with a topper, the studio can accommodate 4 adults. We also provide a baby cot or chair bed 80*188 (please note that it’s one or the other, not both) for an additional 5th person which are ideal for families with kids.
The studio has a big wardrobe, iron and ironing board as well as a washer and clothes dryer. The kitchen is equipped with crockery and cutlery and all the necessary modern appliances: fridge, microwave, and a hot plate. We will provide home-washed bed linen and towels for all of the guests, as well as slippers, complimentary toiletries, and a complimentary bottle of water. You will also find TV with over 200 TV channels from across the world in over 15 different languages and access to high-speed internet and wifi in the studio.
The balcony has 2 modern chairs on which you can relax and admire the spectacular views of the lake and the surrounding skyscrapers which are breathtakingly beautiful during both day and night.
Please keep in mind that in order to get running hot water, you should keep the water heater switch turned on.
During the stay guests have access to the entire studio and balcony, and all of the amenities that come with it. The gym, sauna, steam room, pool, and parking are located in the apartment building itself and are included in the price.
Even though we don’t provide breakfast, it is available on the ground floor of the building for a very small fee of 16 Dh ($4,48 USD). In case you would like to cook your own meals, you can also find a supermarket in the building itself.
Guests can easily access the “Damac” metro station which is only a 5-minute walk from the apartment, as well as many restaurants, coffee shops, and stores in the neighborhood. Taxis are available on the street 24/7.
Interaction with guests
As your hosts, we will make sure that we provide timely responses to your messages, give you clear instructions, and make you feel welcome in the beautiful city of Dubai. Unfortunately, we might not be able to meet you in person, but will explain the super easy check in/check out process in a private message.
Please do not hesitate to inform me about any reasonable special requests you may have during your stay. Also, please do inform us about issues/problems during your stay (if they are any) and we will do everything in our power to solve them.
Other things to note
- Separate apartment with own kitchen and bathroom
- Accommodate up to 5 guests
- We provide with air-bed for the fifth guest
- We provide with baby cot for family with infant
• Please try to keep the apartment clean and tidy during your stay.
- In case of keys,cards or remote control loss, guest will be charged: 30 USD for a key replacement, 150 USD for access card/remote control replacement. Price includes pure cost of the replacement item plus extra time spend of the company staff for issuing the items.
• Please note that there is a waste disposal tube inside the apartment building (on the same level, 13th floor).
• Smoking inside the apartment isn't allowed. However, if you want to smoke you can do so on the balcony.
• The Dubai law requires that you send copies of the passports of all guests that are staying in the apartment at least 2 days prior to the arrival date.
• Please don’t wash the towels yourselves (We do our own laundry).
• Unfortunately, our apartment isn’t pet friendly
We know that check ins and outs are rather stressful and we want to ensure you that with us this process will go smoothly. Due to apartment occupancy and cleaning procedures please note the following check in and out times:
• You can check in after 3PM
• Please check out before 11AM
• Early check in (from 12PM) is subject to availability and requires 30% of the nightly rate
• Late check out (before 2PM) is subject to availability and requires 30% of the nightly rate.
• Check in before 12PM and check out after 2PM is subject to availability and requires 100% of the nightly rate.
This host has 567 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Dear friends, (русский текст ниже)
I am Janara from Kyrgyzstan, living in Dubai for the past 6 years. For me, personally, this is the best city in the world. I love it here, and if you are looking for a sunny, modern and safe place, I am sure you will too!
I joined with my sister Alina who helps me take care of the reservations and making the apartments impeccable for our guests. We are a friendly, sociable, and tolerant team who loves travelling, and meeting people from other cultures.
My personal hobby (which has now become a job) is working on the designs and decorations of our apartments, as well as keeping them tidy and clean – just like our homes. We hope that your stay with us will be a comfortable and lovely haven from the big city in a perfect location!
We also understand the complexity of travelling and:
• We are flexible with the late check-in/early check-out times.
• We will respect your privacy at all times (meaning we won’t ever show up unannounced or disturb you during your stay.)
• We will reply to all your messages with clear answers and instructions as quickly as humanly possible.
Chances are we also won’t be able to meet you personally, due to our busy schedules, but will arrange for you to pick up the key from somewhere.
In order to avoid confusion please send us a message before booking an apartment, and we will be honoured to take care of your stay in Dubai for you!
Меня зовут Жанара, я из Кыргызстана. Последние 6 лет живу в Дубае, и для меня этот город самый лучший на Земле! Я уверена, что и вам тут понравится, так как здесь безопасно, современно и 365 дней в году светит солнце!
Я работаю вместе со своей сестренкой Алиной, которая помогает мне содержать квартиры в чистоте и порядке, создавая уют для наших гостей. Мы любим путешествовать, знакомиться с культурой разных стран, также мы очень общительны и дружелюбны.
Мое хобби (которое переросло в работу), это работа над дизайном и декорированием интерьера, также люблю создавать уют и комфорт для наших будущих гостей. Я очень надеюсь, что вам понравится жить в наших комфортабельных квартирах, расположенных в самых востребованных и замечательных районах Дубая.
Мы понимаем некоторые сложности, которые могут возникнуть во время вашего путешествия, поэтому:
- Мы можем помочь организовать позднее заселение/раннее выселение
- Никто не побеспокоит вас во время пребывания в наших аппартаментах
- Мы постараемся дать четкие и подробные ответы на все возникшие вопросы
Иногда может получиться так, что не сможем встретить вас лично ввиду нашего загруженного графика. В таком случае мы оставим для вас ключ в определенном месте. Все детали, связанные с вашим заселением, обсудим заранее в переписке, поэтому пишите по всем вопросам. Для меня будет большой честью помочь вам с вашим проживанием в Дубае!