This charming apartment is located along the charismatic 28 tram line, between Estrela and Campo de Ourique's neighbourhoods.
The "Estrela 28 Apartment" was completely renovated to welcome you and provide the most enjoyable stay.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, which is fully equipped.
Bed linen (1set/person or couple) and towels (1set/person) will be provided.
We can supply extra bed linen or towels for an extra 10€ per set.
Interaction with guests
We will meet you at the flat when you arrive to process check in and help with any planning you need for your stay.
Other things to note
The apartment is located on the third floor with no elevator.
Estrela 28 is a reputable, legally registered and recognised rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal, under the number 17830/AL and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal de Lisboa and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database. Of course, the best independent proof of our quality is the reviews from our previous guests, which you are invited to read when making a reservation.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of 1€ per person, per night (maximum of 7 nights) will be charged through Airbnb. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older.
It is subject to a maximum amount of 7€ per guest.
After checkin we will also need to provide your identification data to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF).
Upon reservation you will be required to provide information that we, as hosts, are obliged by law to send to the foreigner's office.
Please behave as if this was your own house and be polite to the neighbours.
1) No smoking allowed inside.
2) Please keep noise levels down after 10pm.
3) Bed linen and towels will be provided (1set/person/week). We can supply extra bed linen or towels for an extra 10€ per set.
4) Very early or late check-in is possible for an extra fee (20€ before 9am or after 8pm).
5) If you happen to loose the keys during your stay, the deposit will be charged to account for a lock replacement.
6) Please leave the house clean and tidy, just as you found it. If the house is found in an unacceptable condition, the deposit can be activated.
7) Please don't leave trash behind. There are proper containers on the street, which you can use daily (except on sundays and holidays) after 7pm.
8) As fellow travellers, we understand that travel is often accompanied by unavoidable delays.
Please let us know as soon as possible of any delays on agreed times. Please recall that we will go to the apartment on purpose to meet you. If you are delayed more than 60 minutes and do not tell us on a timely fashion, we reserve the right to leave the apartment as we might have more appointments. If this happens, you must call us when you arrive so that we go back to the apartment for check-in. An additional fee of 20€ will be charged.