About this listing
Lovely, comfortable and fully equipped appartement in the old town center.
Surrounded by charming squares, restaurants, bars, shops, pedestrian streets and great markets. The location is just perfect for discovering this beautiful city.
The tram stations and the parking Victor Hugo are at 5 minutes away.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor of an old charming building without lift.
Buzz at Vigue once you get to 44 rue Neuve.
We wish to warn the disabled and people who have difficulty taking the stairs : the apartment is on the 3rd FLOOR WITHOUT LIFT (the charm of the old town).
Towels and sheets are provided.
Bed size: 140 cm X 200 cm
TV only french channels
Interaction with guests
Most of the time, I will be there to greet you and I will give you a map with all my tips to have the best time in Bordeaux.
Other things to note
Please I am asking you to leave the apartment clean and tidy.
- We ask that you respect the neighborhood.
- We ask that you respect the premises. Any deterioration of premises and equipments and the theft, will cause the use of the deposit and /or prosecution.
- The cleaning fees are not included, so the price we offer you is more affordable, so we request you to make the apartment clean before your departure. Otherwise we would have to use the deposit.
- For smokers you can smoke on the landing (specially for it) or window, or in the apartment, but only if the windows are open and days when the weather is nice (not winter for the heaters ). The apartment must be ventilated to prevent odors for the next guests and to avoid the walls yellow.
- For key collection times: it is made from 19 / 19.30, we can be flexible on Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday. For other days, we can arrange ourselves, it will depends our availability.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.