Firstly, please read all other feedback to see the true picture of this listing.
Note the following in response to Teal's review
1. The fact that the guesthouse is on the 2nd floor is in the listing. The stairs are per regulation: normal tread and height. It is above the garage and I asked Teal if there was a problem with opening the garage door 1 time in the morning @ 6am. Her mother said neither she or Teal never heard it. I would have parked on the street, like I've done for other guests.
2. I cleaned the guesthouse a 2nd time after the housekeepers were there. This included steel wool / Comet cleaning of shower and sinks/surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. I moved all furniture in the living room and dining room to clean the floors. I vacuumed under beds and all bedroom furniture. Teal complained the vent in the bathroom was dirty (may have been but it's a outflow vent to remove humidity!).
3. The router extenders for the WiFi went out. I called the communications co. right away. They were not able to send a troubleshooter out for 6 days. I let Teal 's mother use my dining room to complete her work then set up a table/chair on an enclosed private landing outside the family room...not behind the garage! I also told Teal I would refund monies if she wanted to relocate to a hotel.
4. I had never had a problem with the bathroom sink drain in the past...why didn't Teal just call me; I would have called a plumber.
5. There was a 6 month old child in the guesthouse prior to Teal's arrival. Teal complained about a childs handprint on a mirrored bedroom closet. I must have missed this and am sorry.
Of note: From day one, I let guests know I offer a refund if, for any reason, they are uncomfortable with the guesthouse.