Located in Soi Sukhumvit 64.
2 ways access from Punnawithi (Soi Sukhumvit 64) or Udumsuk (Soi Sukhumvit 66/1) BTS station. Nearby convenient stores and restaurants within walking distance. Not too far from Suwannabhumi International Airport.
Condo details :
- Sukhumvit soi 64, Sukhumvit Road with 2 ways access from Punnawithi or Udomsuk BTS station
- Full furnished 21 sq.m. studio type for 2 people at 8th floor with air-conditioner
- Queen size bed (5 feets) with full bedding set (2 pillow and blankets)
- Cozy living area style with sofa and 32" LED TV support Internet Video from Youtube
- Dining area with folding dining table with 2 chairs, refrigerator, electric water boiler and microwave (plates, dishes, bowls, spoons, folks, glasses, cups including free fresh water, tea and coffee)
- 1 Bathroom with tempered glass shower screen (shampoo, soap, toothbrushs, toothpaste, toilet papers and fresh towels included) and built-in wardrobe
- Fitness center, swimming pool, library and small area for chirldren's playground
- Washing machine and dryer at center service
- Free parking area supported for 250 cars
- Secure key card access, Gate barrier for car access, CCTV and Security guard 24 hours
Mass transit :
- BTS SkyTrain : 2 ways access Punnawithi (Soi Sukhumvit 64) or Udumsuk (Soi Sukhumvit 66/1) Station
- Free schedule car to-from Punnawithi BTS station (Only Mon-Fri (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) -- (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- Motorbike : 24 hours services
- Taxi : 24 hours services
- Bus Station : 5-10 minutes walk
- Express way Sukhumvit 62 : 10 minutes drive
- Suwannabhumi International Airport : 20 minutes drive
- Private car for Airport (Suwannabhumi International AP) pickup upon request (Additional Charge for 500.00THB /trip and 850.00THB/round)
Interaction with guests
Any more information both for the room, map, transportation and guidance for travelling in Thailand, please feel free to let me know. I'll try my best to response, help and prepare information as much as I can ^___^
And if you need me as a guide, I'm free on Sat-Sun. It's upon your request... Travelling only in Bangkok and by my personal car with extra charge for 2000.00THB/day (Gas included)
Wishing you a pleasant stay, I ask you to respect some rules.
- The following things are strictly prohibited; smoking, illegal drugs and pets.
- Guests maintain their own room during stay.
- The access and use of the apartment is intended only for the guests appearing in the booking.
- Please help save the planet and help me maintain the rent at an affordable rate by turn off air conditioners when you don't using them.
- An email in which you inform us about your estimated arrival time or flight detail is mostly appreciated.
- I value strongly respect and good neighborhood relations please avoid making too noisy activities.
- When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Thailand please take off your shoes while staying in my place.
- Please be courteous to the next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or need fixing, please let me know.
Thank You very much :)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hi! I'm a friendly person, sincere and like to smile ^____^
Enjoy to share story and meet new friends.
I love music, art and architecture of different places.
I like to travelling around and want to see the world through my own eyes.
My highest dream is to travel around the world for discovering how this world is and learning culture in the place I visit.
Lastly, if anything I can help about travelling in Thailand, please let me know. I'll try my best to response and help creating an unforgettable trip here!
Love to see you, Guys!