About this listing
You are invited to be mesmerised by spectacular bay views from a 2 BEDROOM BOUTIQUE APARTMENT available for short-term visitors.
Location:The apartment is within minutes of Albert Park Lake the CBD, St Kilda beach, Fitzroy St, Acland St & Chapel St
Open plan, light filled and you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun on the balcony as you watch the sun setting over the bay.
Accomodation is set up to be a home away from home. Onsite parking available at no extra cost and access to all onsite facilities - pools, tennis court and gym.
Interaction with guests
Available 24/7 during your stay for any issues and questions. A meet and greet/tour is usually provided upon check in.
Other things to note
Bond applies. Apartment must be left clean and in the same state as upon arrival. Security guard patrols during nights and secure access into and throughout the building.
* Strictly NO smoking
* Visitors are requested to respect high quality décor and antiques
* Bond required
* Queen size beds available
* 2.1 m height limit in basement
* Additional charge for cleaning and servicing if required
* Apartment serviced by 100% green power and gas
* 1 x portocot available upon request
* 2 x bicycles available
* Please contact for all peak rates
* Must follow any owners corp rules and not cause disruption to neighbours
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
If not traveling overseas you would find me down by the St Kilda Sea Baths on a lazy Sunday afternoon enjoying local live music... or entertaining in my apartment with close friends overlooking the bay and the sunset. I enjoy Melbourne's lively bar and restaurant culture and always happy to pass on some 'insider' tips.