Nestled under park trees in the Inner West suburb of Leichhardt/Lilyfield, our garden studio has private access to a beautiful park, giving a uniquely relaxing feel. Conveniently positioned for easy access, by bus or tram, to the CBD 6km away.
* Modern brick garden studio with double bed/living area
* Separate modern eat-in kitchen
* Older style bathroom with shower and laundry sink
* Portable air-conditioning is available if required.
* Direct access to the beautiful War Memorial park.
* Comfortable size for 2 adults.
* The inner west is flightpath but has overnight curfew.
* There is NO washer/dryer - although laundry sink and clothes airer is provided
* Laundrette service is 5mins walk away.
* Independent access next to the carport down the side of the main residence to the stand-alone studio
* Direct access from the park at the rear of the property.
Interaction with guests
* Guests can relax and independently enjoy the seclusion of the accommodation and the park
* We are always happy to help make their stay a great experience when we are around
*We can be contacted by mobile or email when we are away from the property.
Other things to note
* Leichhardt, also known as 'Little Italy', is well known for the Italian cafes and restaurants
* The main hub of Norton St is a 10-15 minutes walk away.
*The suburb has a cinema, an aquatic centre and two shopping centres, as well as a great cafe culture and beautiful parks.
*Annandale village is also an equal walk in opposite direction with a great choice of cafes and restaurants.
*We are a family of 4 living in a quiet residential area.
*Our guests are free to use outside areas and park access but we request that noise levels are kept to a minimum after 11pm.
*We appreciate that our guests will expect clean and well maintained accommodation
*We are expecting guests to respect the property during their stay, leaving it in the same condition as when they arrived.
*It is smoke-free, pet-free accommodation.
From Dec 27, 2017 - Jan 04, 2018 the minimum stay is 6 nights.
Relatively new to Airbnb, I am enjoying hosting guests in our studio from Australia and all over the world. I like to spend time with the family in the coffee shops, restaurants and parks of the Leichhardt area, and often use the Light Rail Tram to enjoy Darling Harbour and the city. I am looking forward to being part of some great travel experiences and culture as an airbnb host and traveller.