Your private 2 bedroom mountain retreat is just blocks from Yellowstone Park & within walking distance of shopping & activities in town. Spend your days visiting Old Faithful & wildlife watching; evenings relaxing, zip -lining or dining out.
750sf/70sm of private guest space, includes 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and guest lounge/living room. You'll enjoy access to the fully-stocked kitchen shared with your host and when I'm on-site, I'm happy to share tips for visiting Yellowstone and surrounding areas.
Your apartment comes furnished with everything you need for a comfortable stay - 2 bedrooms (Master with Queen bed and a small balcony, 2nd bedroom with 2 full-size beds), 1.5 baths, a cozy living room all in your own private space. You are also welcome to share the kitchen for preparing meals, and play in the community courtyard. A small city park is 1 block away.
Interaction with guests
I'll be happy to answer questions about Yellowstone and surrounding areas, help you plan out your days and make the most of your stay. When you're ready for privacy, retreat into your own private apartment.
Other things to note
This apartment is located within a 3-story townhome. I live in the lower level while I offer the upper level and a portion of the main level as a separate and private apartment for guests. You are welcome to share the full kitchen for making meals.
The apartment is also stocked with amenities to make your visit more meaningful and convenient. To name a few: Cooler, water bottles, camp chairs, guidebooks and reading materials about the park wildlife and history.
· Maximum number of guests, regardless of age, is 6.
· For the health and comfort of all, including future guests, a strict no-smoking policy is in place. No smoking of any substances inside the guesthouse, nor within 25 feet of doors and windows. This includes balconies.
· Observe quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
· I love pets, but unfortunately cannot allow yours in the guesthouse. Please be aware that my two resident cats will stay with me in the basement apartment if that will affect you in any way.
· Please note that any evidence of violation of the no smoking and no pets rules will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit so that the guest spaces can be fully and professionally cleaned before the next guest arrival.
· Firearms are not allowed inside the house and must be left at home or kept inside your locked vehicle.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an adventurist who is always planning my next trip, around the corner or around the world. I love meeting new people from all walks of life and learning about different cultures through interactions with others.
My permanent residence is in Las Vegas, Nevada, but I like to say my soul lives in Yellowstone. After a handful of experiences as an Airbnb guest, I am pursuing a long-held dream of being a host on the border of Yellowstone National Park.
Whether you're hosting or traveling, I look forward to meeting you!