Sunny, PRIVATE, Comfortable Condo close to Cal Berkeley & CCA. Walk to BART, Market, Hip Restaurants. Coffee Shops. WiFi , Private Kitchen & Parking. Plenty Street Parking. Easy BART access to San Francisco, Airports (SFO, OAK). No need for a Car!
Top floor Condo with a queen size therapeutic memory mattress. Rare opportunity to live in this newly remodeled Condominium. Ideal for single occupancy however the maximum occupancy is limited 2 adults.
• Luxurious, highly secured Top Floor Condo: One Bedroom and One Bath
• Located in the desirable Rockridge District of North Oakland. [Rockridge boasts one of the finest weather in the world. Never too hot nor too cold, Always Perfect all year-long]!
• Full Kitchen with all modern appliances, cabinets, dishwasher and disposal
• New granite counter tops and stainless steel sink
• On-site Full Laundry Facility
• Walking distance to all Public Transportation. 15 minutes ride to downtown San Francisco Financial District
• Tiled Flooring in the Kitchen/dining areas. Pergo Flooring in bedroom/living room
• Updated bathroom – Granite tile floors and shower walls
• An abundance of closet space
• Plenty of Street Parking available
• High Security building with Elevator
• Lovely gardens with seasonal flowers
• Year-round-heated Swimming pool, Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Rooftop Deck, Pool Deck area to relax
• Cable TV and High-Speed Internet available
• Quiet residential neighborhood with tree-lined streets
• Easy walk to restaurants, Banks, Post office, shopping centers, Grocery, Farmers’ Market
• Near Broadway, College, and Piedmont Avenues
• California College of Arts & Crafts just 4 blocks away
• Convenient freeway access to #24, #580, and #980
• Minutes from public transportation (BART and bus service)
• No smokers and no pets, please
-Full access to apartment building's amenities including a gym. Jacuzzi, Year-round-heated Swimming Pool
-Well equipped kitchen
Check In: After 4:00PM.
Check out: Before 12:00P.M.
[Cleaning crew will enter the unit after 12:15P.M.]
**No smoking in the building or on the balconies**
A 5 minute walk to Cool Parts of Broadway, College and Piedmont Avenue. This means easy walk to Hip Restaurants, Fine Coffee Houses, Trendy Night Spots, Awesome Pastry Shops, Famous "Market Hall" where good food, fine drinks, baked goodies are copious.
Great weather often brings amazing all day street fair with live music. Plethora of fine restaurants, ethnic eateries, food festivals, local pubs, chic lounges, fashionable shops are all nearby.
Charming Rockridge Shopping District Offers a Magical Shopping Experience with Eclectic, Elegant boutiques, crafts, gifts & much more..
Guests have access to amenities and areas listed in this posting.
Please note that a private parking space for one car in a secured garage is available for $100 and paid directly to the owner after tenant arrives at the condo.
Interaction with guests
The hosts (owners), do not live at the rental guest-house site. They live about 12 miles away from the guest-house Condo. The are accessible via phone/email/Text message, in case you need help with something. One of them works from home so can return to the guest-house condo fairly quickly, if necessary. Owners seek guests who are independent, clean, tidy, and will treat our home with care.
Other things to note
The condo (apartment) cannot accommodate 3 adults or a couple with two small children. There is one queen size bed, one crib for a small child. One single air mattress can be provided.
Secured private parking for 1 car is available for additional.
Please treat our place as you would treat your place. Please respect our neighbors and follow our condo association rules. No noise,no loud music or parties after 8PM.
Please turn off all lights, water, gas and electrical appliances before leaving the condo. THANK YOU!!
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am the property manager for this property. I have lived in Berkeley and Oakland most of my adult life. I enjoy living in the bayarea which is an incredible place we call home!
I'll do my best to make sure that you have a great stay with us! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
I studied Computer Science at Stanford and work for a Technology Company in the heart of Silicone Valley. I enjoy my work and feel blessed to be in a place with incredible diversity!
I speak English and still somewhat fluent in Hebrew, Arabic, French & Bengali.