About this listing
This is a very practical apartment, but still very cozy and welcoming. Located in an extremely convenient neighborhood. Within walking distance of the city center and the main train station. The accommodation has recently been remodeled and gives you a great opportunity to enjoy Graz!
The apartment has around 45 m², it is perfectly equipped and excellently suits individuals, groups or families. The apartment has one bedroom, one Living room, a kitchen and Shower and WC in one room. There is also a Balcony, where Smoking is allowed.
In the apartment, you will find the following:
* Stove + oven
* Cooking utensils (pans, pots, etc.)
* Kitchen towel
* Dish washing liquid
* Washing machine
* Coffee machine
* Blow dryer
* Ironing board
* Fans (in the summer time)
* shower gel
* toilet paper
* We also have a baby travel cot available, please let us know beforehand if you would need it.
If you need parking, please let us know beforehand, so we can explain the parking options around the building.
Interaction with guests
Keys will be handed over upon arrival afterwards the apartment will be completely at your disposal.
We try to be as flexible as possible with our check-in and check-out times. That being said, Airbnb is not our only ocupation. Therefore, we try to uphold communication with our guests prior to arrival, so we can arrange a check-in time that suits all of us best.
Should there be any overlaps with other reservations we ask you to only check-in after 2 p.m. and check-out at 10:00 a.m.
Other things to note
Please note: there is no elevator and you have to climb 2 flights of stairs to get to the apartment. Truth be told: our 68 year old neighbor does it every day and manages just fine ;), but if climbing stairs is a problem for you or anyone in your group, then the apartment is not accessible.
* There is absolutely no smoking inside of the apartment. It is only permited on the balcony.
* Please keep quiet at night. (especially between 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.).
* All windows and doors to the outside must be closed every time you leave the apartment.
* If you use the washing machine, please put one of the provided tabs with every load. This prevents lime stone from forming in the machine.
*Make your mama proud and wash your dishes. =)
*We don't expect the apartment to look "like nobody was in there" after your stay, but we do expect our guests to be respectful of it. This includes not leaving excessive amounts of trash in the apartment. If you have any questions on how to get rid of the trash, we are happy to help.
* No person beside the ones listed on the reservation are allowed inside the apartment at any given time, unless previously discussed with us.
* In case of loss of the keys, we will charge the amount of remaking a copy.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View other reviews