About this listing
Well equipped 3 storey house, 2 living rooms, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, sauna, garage. Spectacular views, wonderful garden. Families welcome.
Perfect for hiking. Mountains. Wildlife.
Gateway to Lofoten. Near major airport (EVE).
A spacious luxury home that has everything you need. Perfect for winter and summer. Bring your whole family or treat your spouse to a wonderful get away. We will do our best to make your stay here as comfortable as possible.
Our guests can use all the country-house facilities, including bicycles.
Interaction with guests
Welcome to us. We like to open our country-house for guests.
Other things to note
You can hire a car at Evenes Airport (Harstad/Narvik airport).
It will take you approx 45 minutes to get to the house. Please contact us and we can send you a map, or you can goggle it yourself. Once you arrive on the island of Tjeldøya the road is narrow, so take care. From the bridge it is 28 km to the house.
There are no shops here, so you will need to bring your groceries upon arrival. Nearest shop is in Ramsund (some 35 km north, close to the bridge), but you will also find several stores in Evenskjer. About 50 km north.
We can provide food for the first few days for a small fee.
We have bikes are available for you.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: Guest has paid an exit cleaning fee. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. At check out time please leave all towels used on laundry room.
8. Trash Disposal: Upon Check Out please leave all trash bags properly closed and inside the garage.
9. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be responsible for the cost of repair.
No refunds will be given for storms. Roads can be curvy and steep, we highly recommend four wheel drive during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
My wife and I both enjoy traveling and we have lived several places abroad for some years, (Germany, USA, Luxembourg.) We have now settled in Nordland, the most beautiful region in Norway.
We feel very fortunate to have this country resort . Since it is our second home we would like to offer it to visitors. The hospitality we experienced abroad, we would like to offer to you.
We enjoy mountain hiking, traveling, cross-country skiing, cycling, dining, opera & ballet, books, and everything else that life has to offer, wherever we are.
Sometimes we prefer to do absolutely nothing. Just relaxing. Our country home offers this too.
We speak English and German and some French.