Apartment with 112 sqm, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room wit fully equiped kitchen. The place has a great location, even if you come without car!
In winter just 4 km from 2 largest ski resorts in the valley, the skibus stop is just up to 5 walking minutes from the house.
In the summer you can enjoy the beautiful garden with small natural pool, BBQ corner, small kids playground, different spots with deckchairs, stunning views over surrounding mountains.
The APT Zellberg is on the 1st floor and after the renovation in 2015 has 112 qm
- 1 x bedroom with double bed
- 1 x bedroom with double bed and single bed
- 2 bathrooms (shower, toilet)
- fully equiped kitchen (disches, pots, pans, electric stove with oven, dishwasher, microwave etc.)
- the kitchen is connected with living room
- large living room with sitting area and TV
- Wifi basic connection for free (stable connetion not guaranteed, advanced connection for a fee 20 Euro/stay/unlimited number of laptops)
- parking place a front of the house
- ski storage
- large garden with small natural swimming pond, outdoor kitchen and little kids playground. Swimming and cooking is possible only in the summer.
In the ground floor of the house is a ski storage with ski boots dryer. In the summer you can enjoy the garden with natural pool and BBQ corner.
Interaction with guests
The Schmiedhaus is run by family Brigitte and Tony Furtner and I (Eliska) don't live there, just help with bookings. But you can contact me anytime during your stay for recommendations.
Brigitte and Tony are very nice couple, that built up a beautiful house with 4 comfortable appartements. They have their own apartment on the ground floor and are always happy to give you insider tips and recommendations. They are middle age poeple, loving their house, garden and peace in the house. They prefer calm and respectful guests, who come to realax or make sports, not to come to party.
Under my profile you find more listings. Why is this place special for me?
- in the summer the high light is the garden with the natural swimming pond, good starting point for hike and bike trips
- in the winter only up to 5 walking minutes to the skibus (according to your fitness) and two largest ski areas in Zillertal are just 4 km (Zillertal Arena or Hochzillertal-Hochügen).
Other things to note
It's possible to book an extra double room for 2 additional persons. It's a double room with shower/WC on the same floor as the apartment. The price is 26 Euro/person/night plus final cleaning fee of 15 Euro/person. If you would like to book the room, please contact Eliska.
For short stay (3 and less nights) there is an extra charge of 3 Euro per person and night.
The check-out is till 08:30 am.
From Dec 23, 2017 - Mar 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 405 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I come from Prague, but fell in love with the mountains so I decided to move to beautifull Zillertal in Austria. After a couple of years here I started a small hostel called Haus Sonneneck. In addition to my Haus Sonneneck I help other hosts with their bookings or manage their places completely.
In Haus Sonneneck you will propably meet my boyfriend Bobby. In summer he's a moutain bike guide and during the winter he runs the Hot-Zone school of snowboarding. Bobby has lived in Zillertal for more than 12 year so he can give you the best information where to go (or not to go:))
Please let us always know what activities you plan to do in Zillertal and we can honestly advice you if the valley is the right location for your holiday.
We like to sit, chat and have a drink, but we don't like party and we ask our guests to respect the night time and let our neighbours sleep. So if you want to party, please better do not book any house on my profile.