About this listing
The flat it situated a short walk from Wood Green the tube making access into central london very easy. It only takes 15 minutes to Kings Cross and 25 minutes to Oxford Circus. The flat itself is modern and comfortable with a separate lounge.
Very cosy flat with vintage furniture and all commodities.
• The Kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine.
• In the bedroom there is a large wardrobe and if you need an extra bed the is a air double bed . Also the bed got brand new mattress
• Bathroom with hot reliable shower. Towels provided.
the all flat except the lounge while I am sleeping,
• The internet as fast Wifi
• washing machine.
• free Parking at the rear of the flat ( for small cars as bit narrow)
Interaction with guests
I am working a lot so not often home. No access in the lounge on saturdays as I teach few hours there
Smoking in terrace only
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Stephanie and I am a Fashion Photographer living in London for 16 years.
I love travelling, bit of a workaholic, I love cooking and going for a boogie.
I am into quantum Physics and the Law of attraction.