Welcome to our sea view 2-bd apartment in a quiet community close to the center of the Lapta village with all facilities: supermarket, car rental, mini-bus, hospital, shops, restaurants. The sea and several beaches are within 10-15 min walk.
The apartment is fully furnished and has everything you need. This includes kitchenware, linnen, aircon in two rooms and a modern smart-TV. Against extra payment, internet is available via a WIFI router.
Also, check more details for the extra charges.
A cozy two bedroom apartment to accomodate up to 4 people with all the necessary facilities to make you feel at home. No luxury but everything is there and working. You will find all the necessary kitchenware in the kitchen, from cutlery to detergents, and also a washing machine and a vacuum cleaner.
The master bedroom has a private shower+toilet inside. The other two bedrooms have each a small balcony and are facing the mountains. There is another bathroom having a bath+toilet and there is also a third separate toilet. So, even with a big family you will never have to queue. :)
All the doors and the most used windows are equipped with sliding anti-mosquito screens.
Private swimming pool of the community is accessible only for the tenants and their guest. That's you!
Right before your door is a private orchard with oranges, tangerines, grapefruits and pomegranades. Enjoy them for breakfast!
Interaction with guests
You will certainly get a contact person you can call in case of any problems. Also, you can always ask any neighbour for advice.
Other things to note
Apart from the rent, you pay for the utilities based on your factual usage and according to the following prices:
- tap water: 1,8 € per 1 m3
- electricity: € 0,2 per 1 kwh
Optional internet: € 1,25 for every full or partial calendar day
Within 5 min's walk, you find the Bektas supermarket, the car rental (Rose Gardens), the dolmus, the local hospital. Lots of different restaurants around, reasonable prices, nice food and good service. Ask your neighbours for details.
The tap water is not drinkable as it contains too much calcium. It is better to buy your drinking and cooking water in the supermarket. In the apartment, you will find a 20L bottle with a deposit value. If you rent a car, you can exchange the empty bottle for the full one in any supermarket.
1. The apartment is a non-smoking apartment.
2. The community will appreciate it if you keep quite at night. Of course, the children playing loudly during the day in the swimming pool is not a problem.
3. Try to save electricity and use the airconditioning as little as possible. Instead, keep the windows open on both sides of the house. Excessive use of airconditioning can result in a considerable electricity bill, and you then may be asked to pay extra towards it when checking out. You are free to use up to 170 kWh in one month. After that you will be charged 1 kWh = 1 Turkish lira.
4. Water is very valuable resource on the Island as it is all being imported from Turkey. Its supply per appartment is limited by the local municipality but is enough for normal use. If you run out of municipal supply, the agent will help you but the extra costs are yours.