Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from this exquisitely styled home, perched high in the hills for stunning blue ocean views. Villaguna offers guests the chance to live like locals and enjoy the finest accommodations.
Enjoy a private garden with fountain, 3 balconies, a large frameless glass terrace for sunning or dining, a private 4-seat theater, wet bar with lounge, marble bathrooms, Egyptian cotton towels/guest robes/fine bed linens, wainscoted walls, antique furnishings & chandeliers, mood lighting, and even a luxury laundry room.
-Large veranda to take advantage of ocean & city views. Outdoor dining table and separate sitting area. Automatic retractable awning. All glass railing for unobstructed views.
-Ocean view living room features oversized antique limestone fireplace and antique decor mixed with modern conveniences.
-Fully equipped Kitchen and extendable indoor dining table with plenty of seating.
-Spacious wainscoted library suite with large leather Chesterfield sofa, computer with 36 wide panoramic monitor, marble bathroom with shower and private balcony.
-Chandelier foyer entry
-Gorgeous designer laundry room with front-load high efficiency washer/dryer.
-Private master suite with foyer entry, ocean view bedroom with Louis XV French antique bed, large plasma TV, fireplace, ocean view balcony and large marble bathroom with 2-person Jacuzzi tub, 3-head marble shower, private toilet room and makeup vanity.
Private entrance option. Theater level decorated in 1930's Art Deco style. Enjoy the feel of Old Hollywood Glamour throughout this level.
-Old Hollywood Glamour styled bedroom with crystal chandelier and attached bath.
-Bath with marble floor, chandelier, clawfoot tub.
-Bar area with mini-refrigerator and sitting lounge.
-Separate theater room with dual level seating for four in fully automatic theater recliners.
Park in Villaguna's private 2-car garage. The charms of Laguna Beach are just down the hill and are easily accessible via your rental car or the shuttle, only two blocks away.
As this is my personal home, I ask you to please comply with a couple of considerations during your stay:
• Please use coasters on any wood surfaces in the house. A wet glass WILL leave a water ring.
• Please be considerate when drinking coffee/wine/etc. over the rugs or carpeting. Should you spill something on a rug or carpeting, please attend to it immediately by dabbing with liquid detergent and warm water.
• Please do not drink the liquor/wine in the bar. If you do, you will not receive any of your security deposit back. All liquor at my home is accounted for. Please purchase any liquor for your own personal consumption at the nearby supermarket. You are WELCOME however, to use any cooking spice and/or any condiment in the refrigerator or cupboard.
• If you run the fountain regularly, please make certain that the water level does not get too low, via nearby garden hose. If the water level gets low, the pump will burn out. Thank you.
CHECK OUT POLICY: 12 Noon
• Please take all trash, including bathroom trash, out to the trash cans on the side of the house.
• Please load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle. Dishwasher soap/pods are under the sink.
• Please close and lock all doors and windows.
• Please turn off all lights, make sure gas fireplace and stove burners are off and turn off thermostat (if heater was used). Please make sure the garden fountain is off.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.