Our town house is an ideal Home stay in central of HCMC, which is located on a quiet street of Saigon. From our Home stay in central of HCMC, you can walk to famous Turtle Lake and Notre Dame Church in 5', and you will enjoy a true city feeling!
In our Home stay in central of HCMC, we have the nice living room and kitchen on ground floor, and the whole second floor are for guests with 2 comfortable bedrooms, sharing a modern bathroom in between, that fit up to 4 people.
At Home stay in central of HCMC, it is in walking distance to Le Van Tam Park, Tan Dinh market and lots of local foods and stores. You will also find very easy to get in the bus or taxi to Ben Thanh market and all other tourist attractions such as Reunification Palace, War Museum, Opera House, Notre Dame etc.
In room comfortable :
- NEW : 3" Memory Foam topper on top of mattress to make you feel extremely relax and comfortable.
- Complimentary drink water, coffee,tea
- Aircond, TV.
- Comfy bedroom with linen, pillows
- Hair dryer, iron.
- Towels, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, milk bath
-Feeling at home, you are welcome to use the kitchen for simple breakfast and fast food. You can have meal at home any time you want.
- You can access to Wifi everywhere in the house
- You will have a big TV in the room.
- You can use washing machine for free
- You can come to roof top to enjoy open air.
Interaction with guests
I am available to help you anytime when I am free.
Fyi, I am doing the travel services for guests such as: package tour booking, private tour organising, domestic flight booking, car rental, hotel booking.
Other things to note
I'd like to make you and your family have a wonderful stay with us and experience HCMC as much as possible. I also can help to draft the itinerary for your Vietnam tour vacation.
Please note that if you need to book 2 room for your family or group of 4, you can book this room and then visit my other listing for booking the other room.
- Please show your passport upon arrival
- Please keep clean and put things in order after using the kitchen, the bathroom and public area.
- Please note that your guest are prohibited from staying overnight with you.
TIMING & SECURITY
- Check in : after 13:00 pm & check out : before 12:00 pm (noon)
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Cancellation : Flexible - please let me know at least 1 day in advance
This host has 132 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have worked for foreign company as Admin / Office Manager for many years. After company closed last year, I am doing some travel services now and would like to join Airbnb as a host, and will be as a guest when I go abroad next time.
I like music, travelling, dancing, yoga, and making new friends. I used to travel to America, Australia, Europe and some Asian countries. In summary, I love Switzeland, Paris, Rome, New York and Sydney. Next time if I have a chance I will visit these places again.