This is a very high-quality resort with many top-notch amenities for guests. A few observations for future travelers if/when you consider this location:
- We knew Miami Beach was not going to be a quiet place like Maui but we did not know that the Memorial Day weekend was the Hip Hop Weekend. Streets were closed, massive number of people and cars, everywhere along South Beach was packed.
- is a hotel/resident resort and there is the busy hotel side and the less busy hotel/resident side. Service on the owner's side was good but not at the level one would expect for a resort like this.
- Location is good but it depends on what you want to do. The hotel is at 41st St but the busy part of SoBe is around 15th to 20th St. Depending on what you want to do, there will be a long walk. We did not mind as we drove most of the time and 41st is the main route to the freeway.
- Parking is free but all valet parking. Comparing to a regular hotel, parking would have been at least $40 per day.
- We received two free passes to the spa to use the spa facilities. That was great as the check out time was 11 am but our flight was not until 6:40 pm. We had most of the day for the beach and then used the spa facilities to change before heading out.
- Nadia is a great host. She was very responsive throughout our stay and pointed us to many good recommendations. Even though we did not plan for restaurants ahead, Nadia's suggestions helped us all tremendously.
- We would recommend this place to others. Just keep in mind the few little things above in your planning.