About this listing
This bold apartment is boasts a spacious bedroom, combined dining/living space, and an outdoor terrace. Located in The Village, you are in the nightlife hub of Montreal and across the street from the Beaudry metro station.
Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or message is answered within minutes. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials—everything you need for an exceptional stay.
Interaction with guests
Our concierge is available by phone, email, or Messenger 24/7. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything, from extra towels to restaurant recommendations. Otherwise, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay.
The Village is a vibrant hub of culture and LGBTQ history. The Village's main artery, Ste-Catherine Street, becomes pedestrian-only during the summer months between St-Hubert Street and De Lorimer Avenue, where dozens of restaurant and bar patios spill out under the pink plastic bubble strings that canopy the stretch. Take a walk North on Amherst to check out the sophisticated French pastry shop De Farine Et D'Eau Fraiche, or enjoy island vibes and rum cocktails at hip Haitian restaurant Agrikol. Don't miss out on karaoke any day of the week at Village mainstay Club Date Piano Bar, a show at famed drag bar Cabaret Mado, or basking in Les Jardins Gamelin park space where there's always something going on to stimulate the senses.
Montreal is a diversity-friendly city and a center of queer life in Canada. The Village, centered around Beaudry metro, is a lively neighborhood with tasty food, street fairs and wild karaoke joints.
Beaudry metro station is right across the street. You can catch the orange line and be downtown in 10 min. If you’re driving: street parking in this area is mostly metered, but there is a garage and a lot within a 10-min walk where you can park for around $20/night.
Other things to note
This apartment's convenient location by the metro station means you may experience some noise during your stay.
1. All bookings require a security deposit of $300 or more. You will not be charged for this in advance.
2. For security purposes, we require all guests to provide proof of identification through ID verification on our website. In order to check in, all guests must complete this process before 6 pm on the day of arrival.
3. Guests can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund, or cancel anytime up to seven days before the start of your trip and receive a 50% refund. Trips cancelled fewer than seven days in advance are not eligible for refunds. If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, please reach out to our team, as this refund has to be processed manually.
4. Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
5. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
6. Most of our locations do not allow pets.
7. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our locations. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact our team to learn more.
8. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
9. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
11. If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
12. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
13. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
14. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
From Oct 15, 2016 - May 01, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Flatbook is now Sonder. Sonder provides everything you need for an exceptional stay. Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or message is answered within minutes. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials. And every experience is one-of-a-kind, thanks to our unique spaces and Neighborhood Guides.