Yong Yi Yuen is an over 100years old heritage pre war house located in the middle of Georgetown. 5~10mins walking distance
to all UNESCO sites, street arts, cafes, food courts, night market, main bus terminal to/from airport as well as the Ferry terminal to/from Langkawi and Butterworth.
1 King size bed. Provided with Kettle/coffee/water, essentials. Cable TV, Air Conditioning and Free Wireless Internet.
Extra bed upon request with surcharge.
1. 24hours CCTV.
2. 24hours free access.
3. Sateline TV in every rooms.
4. Free WIFI
5. Hot Shower.
6. Hot Water and refrigerator in common area.
Interaction with guests
We are welcome and willing to help all types of requests such as laundry service, arranging transport, information sharing of nice foods and destination worth to visit.
Other things to note
1. We need our guests help to off the air-conditional and lights when they are leaving Yong Yi Yuen for foods or sightseeing.
2. We do charge RM30 for losing the key and access card.
3. Illegal behaviors and activities are strictly not allowed in Yong Yi Yuen.
4. No smoking inside the room.
No pets allowed.
No smoking in the room, but we do allow smoking in the sitting/dining area on the ground floor.