Small, but very well maintained and comfortable Studio, located in the center of Warsaw, on 16th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
1. Check-in is from 4 pm , and check-out from early morning to 12 pm.
2. At least 48 hours before arriving please contact to organize check-in procedure.
3. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
4. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
5. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
6. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
7. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
8. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
9. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
10. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
11. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!