Danish owned & built.
As new, open plan contemporary apartment. 1,5 bedrooms, master with en-suite. Tiled floors, ultra modern kitchen & bathroom. Quality fittings throughout.
Flat screen TV with USB, & ipod dock.
NO PETS PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND LINEN NOT INCLUDED
Tiled floors throughout the living areas. Here you'll find a spacious lounge area with TV, stereo which opens onto the large undercover balcony with table & chairs. A contemporary well equipped kitchen, microwave & open plan dining complete this area.
- Master bedroom 1 has a queen bed & en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 has a bunk bed.
Situated on Boomerang Drive.
2 1/2 hour drive from Sydney.
15 min drive to major supermarkets.
20 min drive to Foster & attractions.
Please note Wifi is not installed at the houses, however Wifi hotspot is available for a fee from the Visitors centre opposite, or free for customers from Kembali Cafe two doors away or Telstra Air is available for customers.
Or guests usually use their own data.
Other things to note
BLUE VOGUE is situated next door to Cerulean Blue (same owner) so that several families can stay close by but still have their own space. Special rates when both properties booked together.
CERULEAN BLUE + BLUEYS APARTMENT
Blueys Apartment :Lower level of Cerulean Blue is a self contained apartment (sleeps 4) that is also available for rental separately or as part of a package with Cerulean Blue.
CERULEAN BLUE + BLUEYS APARTMENT sleep up to 12 people
BLUE VOGUE + CERULEAN BLUE + BLUEYS APARTMENT sleep up to 20 people
SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
NO PETS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED
PLEASE NOTE:- cleaning is to be carried out by guests prior to check out of the property.
(If property needs to be cleaned this is billed at $45 per hour, Minimum $70)
No Charge for Caretaker inspection Max 15 min (refer booking conditions) Close curtains and turn off all lights
Terms & Conditions of Holiday Letting
Effective: January 2017
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fees constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The premises are available 3.00pm and NOT BEFORE on the day of arrival and are to be vacated SHARP at 10.00am on the day of departure. The purpose of these strict times is to allow the necessary time to inspect and clean the premises if necessary, outgoing guests are obligated to clean before vacating. If available:- early check in fee $70 before 3:00 pm & late check out fee $70 after 10:00am
3. In accordance with health authority regulations, pets are not permitted under any circumstances. If you are found in breach of this NO PET Rule, this will lead to the immediate termination of the holiday contract. A fumigation charge will be charged against your security deposit.
4. The premises are fully self-contained however LINEN AND PERSONAL REQUISITES ARE NOT PROVIDED. (I.e. sheets, pillowcases, towels, bath mats, tea towels, washing powder & toilet paper).
5. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on your quote. A minimum of $120 per person per night will apply for excess guests. OVERCROWDING and extra guests will not be tolerated.
6. Keys are to be arranged once final payment has been paid. A service fee of $80.00 is charged to replace keys.
7. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture/furnishings are to be reported to the owner and paid for immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found
8. All accommodation is for residential purposes only. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. Noise after 10:30 pm and before 7:30 am is to be kept to a minimum
9. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
10. Excess rubbish and recycling material will be removed and the charge for removal will be deducted from security deposit
Refundable Security Deposit.
The security deposit will be refunded after your departure, once the Caretaker has confirmed the condition of the premises. Generally 2 to 5 days after your stay.
The property has to be left in an acceptable condition ready for the next guests.
The Caretaker will ONLY CHECK. The caretaker DOES NOT CLEAN.
Only minor adjustment to furniture etc. will be done by Caretaker at no charge.
It is the caretaker’s discretion to decide if cleaning is needed
Any cleaning like vacuuming floor and furniture, washing floors, bathroom shower screens, toilet, cleaning out garage will be done by professional cleaners AT YOUR COST
Furniture and fittings should not be altered or moved between rooms and properties.
If cleaning is needed our professional cleaner will invoice us at $45 pr hour, this will be deducted from security deposit. A minimum charge of $70 will apply for any cleaning.
Your security deposit shall be refunded, providing that upon inspection of the premises it is found to be in order.
• Property left clean & tidy to entry standard for the next guests
• Dishes washed, dried and put away
• Dishwasher emptied
• No spillage on carpet and floors
• No damage to premises
• BBQ left clean
• Lights off
• Doors and windows closed and locked
Optional on request:
Full Clean available $200 for Cerulean Blue and $200 for Blue Vogue and $170 for Bluey’s Apartment. If more than 5 hours is used Cerulean Blue & Blue Vogue and 4 hours for Bluey's Apartment hourly rate will be charged at $45 per hour. In peak/ lower peak and high season 25 % surcharge on above cost
The owners reserve the right to make a claim on the security deposit if:
• The property requires extra cleaning
• Damage has occurred to the property
• Requesting a service call that is found to be not required
• The accommodation is not paid for
• The property is left unsecured resulting in loss/damage
Note that no linen is supplied with your booking, unless individually stated,
If washing of doona / mattress / pillow protectors is needed because guests was not using their own linen a cost of $50 per (person) bed will be charged and deducted from damage/security deposit
We trust that you have read the Terms & Conditions of your holiday letting thoroughly.
We are a Danish / English couple married with 2 grown up boys. We have 3 lovely properties in the same area for rental. All listed with Airbnb.
We love travelling & use Airbnb where ever possible.