Clean, quiet, two bedroom flat with lots of natural light, large sunny balcony and harbour views. Only 15 minutes walk around the harbour foreshore to Manly ferry, buses, beach, shops, bars etc Short stroll down the road to Fairlight beach or bus to manly.
Clean, quiet, two bedroom flat with lots of natural light and a large balcony that gets lots of sun. The lounge/dining room and balcony are both lovely spots to relax and have a drink or a bite to eat or just kick back and read a book.
Guests will have access to a wifi, full kitchen, and separate shared laundry downstairs. Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet. Lounge room and x2 double bedrooms (when booking for 3-4 guests) or x1 double bedroom (when booking for 1-2 guests/couple) unless arranged otherwise with host. Wardrobes with hanging space and drawers. Balcony with harbour views and street parking (just ask us for parking permit if you have a car so you don't get fined)
As mentioned above, please note that if you make a booking for x2 people then the booking is for bedroom #2 only as is our spare bedroom. In this case we’ll leave our belongings in bedroom #2 which we would ask guests not to use. If the booking is for 3-4 people then we’ll remove our belongings from bedroom #1 so guests have full access to both rooms. Please be aware that we prefer to keep one side of the large wardrobe to store a few things in while this room is being used. If this is a problem for you please let us know before booking.
Interaction with guests
You will meet the host when receiving the keys for the unit but other than that you'll have the place to yourself for the duration of your stay.
- Our house is your house while you stay here, so please treat it with respect as you would your own
- Check in and check out times are generally flexible. Just get in touch before arriving so we can work it out.
- No smoking inside the flat, on the balcony or around the building.
- No pets
- No partying - please don’t book if that’s what you’re in town to do. No loud music or noise after 10pm on weeknights and 10.30pm on weekends. This includes sitting out on the balcony talking late at night if you’re staying up late. If we receive any complaints from neighbours (which we have in the past) you may be asked to leave early without a refund.
- If you’re going out in the evening please be considerate of our neighbours when arriving back at the flat late at night. This is a very quiet building occupied mostly by families with young children. Noise travels easily from our apartment down as we are on the top floor.
- No additional overnight guests or inviting additional visitors without discussing with us first. Only registered guests please.
- Leave dirty shoes at the front door.
- Please don’t flush anything but the toilet paper down the toilets (please place sanitary napkins, wet-wipes, cotton-balls, etc. in the sanitary bin next to the toilet).
- We would appreciate if on the last day of your stay the kitchen is wiped down and any dishes used are cleaned and put away (left the same as when you arrived) and dirty towels be placed in the washing basket. If you have large amounts of garbage and recycling please take it down to the bins. They are located behind the hedge by the driveway. The small cleaning fee is for cleaning products, washing towels, bedding and a general flat clean after you’re gone.
- Please let us know if there are any spills, breaks or damage to anything in the flat; we understand accidents happen, but we would rather know about it so we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Ensure all windows are closed, the front door locked, and heating is switched off when leavening the flat.
- Other than that, just use common sense and have a great time exploring Manly. We're more than happy to assist you with any questions you have regarding any of the above.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.