This apartment provides two cozy bedrooms, a spacious living and dining room, a kitchen with modern cooking ware and a tidy bathroom. The whole apartment is your private accommodation in Shinjuku!
Some additional amenities include: Refrigerator · Microwave Bathroom · Fresh Towels · Shampoo and conditioner · Body Wash · Blow Dryer · Washing machine · Free Wi-Fi ·
*Supermarket is only 3min walk away!
The apartment provides two cozy bedrooms, a spacious living and dining room, a kitchen with modern cooking ware and a tidy bathroom. The whole apartment is your private accommodation for your stay in Tokyo!
· Cozy double-sized bed in each room
-Two single-sized futons
· Comfortable pillows and blankets
· Fresh clean linens for every guest
Kitchen and Dining Room
· Modern kitchen table
· Large kitchen sink
· Tidy counter space
· Cooking necessities
· Fresh Towels
· Shampoo and conditioner
· Body Wash
· Blow Dryer
· Optional toilet settings
· Clean and tidy space
· Washing machine
· Free Wi-Fi
· Comfortable couch
· Three extra futons
This property is your home away from home. I strive to make your stay as luxurious as staying at a high caliber hotel while achieving the comfort of living at your own home. During your stay I provide many amenities including, fresh towels and linens, quality grade shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and all the kitchen necessities. There is also a washing machine and Wi-Fi that will be provided free for all guests to use!
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Interaction with guests
I have created a guide to help guests make the most of their stay in Tokyo. This includes the know how of how to use appliances in my home, specific directions from the train station to the place, directions from the airports, my recommendations for tourist attractions around Tokyo, and much more! I want to be your acting concierge to provide any assistance you may need during your stay.
Other things to note
With the amount of people that can fit in the apartment, it is the perfect accommodation for a trip with your family or group of friends!
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Using Extra Linens and Towel — We provide a set of fresh, professionally dry cleaned towels and linens for each guest. Additional towels and linens can be found in the apartment but we will charge 2,000 JPY per item upon check out. If our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
· Shortening Your Stay — If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
· Extending Your Stay — Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date.
( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
Please note that if an extension request is received within 2 days of checkout date, we will be requesting an extra cleaning fee from you through AirBnB.
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
Hello fellow airbnb users! My name is Aki and I am 25 years old! I joined airbnb because I want to help travellers experience Tokyo in the best way possible. By listing my apartment, it allows me to meet people from other countries and make new friends! I hope airbnb continues to provide me the opportunity to meet great people!
My life motto: "Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully confirming your reservation for your stay in Tokyo!