About this listing
I'm offering my parents beautiful, secure and fully furnished flat, with a spectacular view on a district called Horamavu/Banaswadi. Perfect to rest in the room, relax on the terrace or watch the stars at night.
The apartment is located on the top floor of my parents’ house (4th floor). The bathroom is 2 steps in front of your flat and the shower is a bit indian-retro with water tap, bucket and mug :D All windows have a moquito net and there is a fan on the ceiling.
You have your own terrace where you can feel free to relax, enjoy a drink, get some sun or read a book! However it is used by some tenantes for drying the cloths. The terrace below is used by further tenants of the house.
If you have a scooter/car we can provide you with a free covered parking place.
The main building gate may be locked at night. If you intent to stay out longer please approach my aunt, she'll provide you with info on how to enter at night.
Interaction with guests
My aunty, who lives close by will be your main contact. She speaks English and several other Indian languages. My parents and me usually won't be there.
Other things to note
We'll provide clean towels and bedding for you.
Breakfast and dinner can be ordered from a private cook. Cook and house maid for longer stay are available at self cost.
You can use the washing machine for a small fee of 300 INR per load.
1) No further guests are permitted to stay overnight unless they are officially booked, therefore do not hand out the keys to another person!
2) Respect that it is a residential area and at night noise should be at a minimum level. Please treat our home like its your home.
3) Please do not smoke in the apartment and toilet. You may smoke on the terrace.
4) Check in 2 pm afternoon , Check out 12 am noon time
5) Please do not use any electrical devices when the UPS/power backup is on, as this could cause to blow the fuse and perhaps damage your device and our fuse! Only the fan can be used.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally a Berlin city girl, with roots in India, I am living right now in Frankfurt. More than having a good meal with a glass of wine, I love to travel and get to know all kinds of different people and cultures. I have a communicative and open personality and appreciate if a host or guest are as well however I do respect if the host or guests wants to have privacy.